News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Drop Party Courtesy of the Banned

Started by Sad Panda, December 26, 2010, 03:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Well thetas where the "random" part comes in.

Dug

Honestly, now that i think about it i'm in no mans land.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

Good idea.

That would be their fault for getting banned and losing all their stuff. Maybe to a certain extent their items are to be dropped though. Like a temporary week long ban wouldn't mean their items are dropped. Just for an I.p ban or for advertising..etc.

However.. What if someone makes a new account and get's banned and all they have is starter gear? then would it still be dropped or what would happen then?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

I believe that someone suggested that we convert non-rare items to coins.

Dug

Also, i'm sure if this happened that Ryan\the higher allgofree staff would make sure that the starter package doesn't get included but i support the idea of letting them turn into coins.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

I think you're the one that suggested it... I'll go back and find it...

Dug

Quote from: Mute on December 27, 2010, 07:11:56 AM

How about an edit on dug's idea:
Rares like h'ween masks and Phats should be dropped as those, however things like armour/food/weapons (Eg: Rune) should be dropped as money.
That's my opinion anyways.

Wrong again Nicholie  ;D

Drunk Mario

I support this.. But is this about Blitz or Classic?

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Drunk Mario on February 09, 2011, 08:15:28 AM
I support this.. But is this about Blitz or Classic?
Blitz... they had no idea that classic would come back at that time this topic was made.

Sad Panda

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 09, 2011, 04:05:52 PM
It can be for Classic too.
I don't play blitz and I don't really want it for classic because there would be no point. Actual (Gp) is worth nothing in it.. so what would be the point of having it dropped? Classic has a bad enough economy.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

That's true but honestly, wouldn't you sleep better if you knew you just got 10k barrows gloves :\?

Sad Panda

Dug

It was just an example Nick and i bet you someone does have something close to that.