News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Selling Runes

Started by Sad Panda, December 25, 2010, 01:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Air-20
Water-10
Earth-100
Fire-51

Mind-1438
Body-1
Blood-411
Soul-0

Cosmic-3
Astral-0

Nature-17
Law-13
Chaos-1909

Mud-0
Mist-0
Lava-124
Smoke-17
Steam-0
Dust-0

I will update this as often as possible. You make offers, not me.

Kryptonite

Will buy nats. All for 50k.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Ok. When game is up. I'll check now..

I K3 Dubstep

I'll buy all the Chaos, Cosmic, Blood, and Mind runes.
Chaos - 125 per
Cosmic - 500 per
Blood - 500 per
Mind - 30 per
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Sad Panda

From the runes on here that'll be about 480k. I'm positive I have more of each though. See ya in game when I can.

I K3 Dubstep

Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Sad Panda

I'll try to get on tonight to recount the rubes and if you're on I'll sell them to you.

Shadows

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 03, 2011, 11:51:40 PM
I'll try to get on tonight to recount the rubes and if you're on I'll sell them to you.

What are these "rubes" you speak of? >:3
"Rubes"

Sad Panda

Ask the iTouch dictionary. It keeps suggesting it. I forgot to go back and edit it that time though. Put the entire quote in your signatre, not just the one word. People'll have no idea what you're talking about.

Shadows

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 04, 2011, 03:42:37 PM
Ask the iTouch dictionary. It keeps suggesting it. I forgot to go back and edit it that time though. Put the entire quote in your signatre, not just the one word. People'll have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh, but sir, that quote's not for everyone else, it's for me. You'll see what's going on after a while.
"Rubes"

Sad Panda

Shadows

"Rubes"

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Quote from: Insomnom on January 05, 2011, 07:03:23 PM
Off topic? Annoying?

;D

(:  I'm trying to figure out who Shadows is... Am I getting close, Shadows?