News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Fletching

Started by Earth, December 24, 2010, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth

I'm not sure if it's possible to add NPC's and stuff for Fletching but it would be really fun.
All you need to do is add the Item Knife to General Stores and Code the skill in.
I hope you can do it!
Tory, x.
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Sad Panda

I don't understand what you're asking for? Like add an NPC who sells you items for Fletching? Or something else?

Dug

For your information A knife can be obtained in fight pits and ryan has too much to do as it is for now.. You should just wait untill he has more important issues to resolve.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Yurp yurp.
Fletching is on the list to get done.. eventually.
But there's more important things to get done, as dug says.

Functionality over content, first. :3

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Kryptonite

Sounds legit.

Except I don't like NCP idea. You should get supplies yourself.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.