News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Where do i change my name?

Started by cody the coder, December 27, 2010, 04:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cody the coder

Format: Cody225

Desired name: Cody the coder

Merry Christmas ! :)

Sad Panda

You want your Username to be Cody225 and the DisplayName to be Cody the coder? Or do you want that reversed?

Yoho

Quote from: Mute on December 27, 2010, 04:38:09 PM
Seeing as you don't have anything in-game, and you don't have many posts, why not make a new account?
There's nothing to loose really.

There isn't a knot. ;)

cody the coder

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 27, 2010, 04:25:21 PM
You want your Username to be Cody225 and the DisplayName to be Cody the coder? Or do you want that reversed?
Forum name: Cody the coder
In-game name: Cody225
Thanks

cody the coder

Quote from: Mute on December 27, 2010, 04:38:09 PM
Seeing as you don't have anything in-game, and you don't have many posts, why not make a new account?
There's nothing to loose really.

I have a lot of friends and tutorials and suggestions ive posted up.. so i dont really feel comftrobale making a new account

Sad Panda

Oh, you can't do that. The accounts are linked. Go ahead and make a second account for in game. In game I have the account Rabid Animal, but on the forums I am Killer Panda. It's not that inconvenient.

zhouli

The contents of this message have been hidden.

Dug

"Ryan will be charging people to change there names" so says Danny, so the first thing to do is think if you really want the name to be changed because there's no going back, second make sure you type it correctly to prevent future issues and thirdly send a personal message to Ryan about the next few steps.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..