News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

A Quick Question

Started by Sad Panda, December 29, 2010, 08:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Are we not allowed to hold events over the yell channel anymore? I was on today and both of the mods didn't let me do it..

Dug

Nick does "I'm writing a song, i need lyrics" seem like an event to you? It hardly seems like one to me.
And if so why spread it on the yell channel why not here on forums?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

It's an event because it can involve other people who are willing to join in. That's what an event is. Technically an event is just a happening, so everything that happens over the yell is an event. Why do you get mad at them?

X

It needs to be a in-game linked event, like roll-play or a minigame. Not a discussion linked event over the yell.

Sad Panda

Where is that specified? If you can show me a post on here that specifies that statement that wasn't added or edited today then you can mute Clark Kent if you want. Oh wait, I'm off from in game for a week anyway.

Vee Dub

I don't think the rule literally says that the event has to be an In-Game linked event, Does it? Also, The song could be about Worldscape :l

Sad Panda

I actually yelled that it was about WS over yell after the mods confronted me about it.

Dug

Doesn't really matter if the song is about worldscape, the song could be about cow dung yet it isn't described as an event.
Drop parties - events
Mini games - events
Wildy - event
Advertisment - event
"I need a lyrics to a song i'm writing about worldscape" - A discussion, not an event.
Plus my question still remains unanswered..

Quote from: dug on December 29, 2010, 08:25:01 PM
Why spread it on the yell channel, why not here on forums?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Well if you noticed I'm not all that often on the forums. ::)

Please show me the post where you got those specifications from.

zhouli

The contents of this message have been hidden.