News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

--

Started by Sad Panda, December 23, 2010, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Players should just relax..It's just a game.. and if you don't play by the rules your in trouble no question about it.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Amanda xo

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 26, 2010, 04:14:56 AM
The staff deserve respect no matter what
I agree. I give you guys so much respect but at the end I don't receive it back. You should respect everyone point blank.

Insomnom

Disagree.
Respect is earned.

Sure, you should give everyone the basic levels of respect as people/humans (if you have no idea what I mean by this, then don't bother trying to figure it out. :(), but aside from that..
It's not something that you just hand out to anyone.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on December 27, 2010, 04:28:07 PM

Disagree.
Respect is earned.

Sure, you should give everyone the basic levels of respect as people/humans (if you have no idea what I mean by this, then don't bother trying to figure it out. :(), but aside from that..
AGREE.
Respect is something you earn through doing some good in anything.
Does your father give you respect when you complete a perfect parallel park?
Do you give your mother respect for cleaning after the cat\dog?
Those 2 are examples of basic respect.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

Quote from: Insomnom on December 27, 2010, 04:28:07 PM

Disagree.
Respect is earned.

Just because you are one of the few staff that doesn't milk the shit out of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Insomnom

I know it HAPPENS.
But it shouldn't.
It's stupid.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Yeah, it is. Normal players aren't able to do anything about it unfortunately.

Dug

Most of the respect around here is messed up but i'm sure 10% of the total respect given is earned in someway :)

Jeremy

Quote from: Shadows on December 26, 2010, 06:18:30 AM
"I respect his position; not him as a person." - quote from an ex-WS player when confronted with 'respect' issues during a clan war that ended with a few bans.

You're a funny little dude. ;)
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Voltimolt

I totally agree with respect must be earned.
I remember that quote from a old player on worldscape, very good quote too.
Its true also.

M I K E

If staff had crowns in the yell channel also, ppl could possibly stfu?

TROLOLOLOLOL

Mods need to be able to mute people from the yell channel.

Dug

No comment[You Gotta love euro-news].

TROLOLOLOLOL

Can't we just go back to being able to say whatever we want on Yell?

Sad Panda

Mods need to not be candy-asses and start handing out mutes right after the second time the abuse yell.