News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

50 Barrows loot (The loot)

Started by Berserker, December 22, 2010, 07:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

I have some technical difficulties right now...

unknowed

lol, looks epic, didt you trained your lvls? (next one who's gonna do this, please tell how much xp you earned.)

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Sad Panda

I've done 3 so far and have banked. I have everything I had written down in a .docx so I just add onto that. Whenever I go there I will add onto it. I have gotten runes, money, bolt racks, and Torag's Platelegs.

Berserker

Well goodluck to everyone who wants to do the 50 runs like i did, i got off track quite a bit so... this took me close to 6 hours. As for the xp, i was training my defense and i got close to 1m xp in defense, about 950k.

~Berserker

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Sad Panda

Dug

Thats not half bad for 50 barrows rounds. I might need to do it to get 99 defence lol
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

I give up. I hate barrows minigame too much.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

I like it. It gets tedious, but it's can also be fun.

Dug

Keep in mind that at the point you give up, your next barrows run could be an Ahrims top\bottom.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

unknowed

not rare, i guess there just expensive.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Yoho

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 25, 2010, 07:03:59 PM
I give up. I hate barrows minigame too much.

Same, I have done 20-25 barrows runs and no barrows!