News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Challenge for owners

Started by M I K E, December 22, 2010, 06:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

Yeah, i have a challenge for you...

Train you accounts without spawning, changing stats or other things like that to atleast rank 5 at highscores...

Like normal players do.. ::)

Insomnom

Owners (or at least Jeremy, not sure if Ryan plays) have regular player accounts, too.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

He's just hidden so you don't know him he could even be me (but he's not cause i live in egypt)
And why would they waste there time doing this when they could be finishing the xmas event =]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

That they would experience how hard it really is... ::)

Sad Panda

I also have a challenge.. I challenge Ryan to give me max cash, max stats, and 5 of each rare item. Difficult yes, but doable.

Sad Panda

Dug

It's nincompoop status worthy...
A Better challenge would be to make me my own palace and a banner in Al kalid lands saying "(my name here) land" since i am the king there ::)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

Good luck with that theory...

unknowed

of-topic much ;D i'll get the gnomes land, i'll sell gnomes as slaves! p.m me in-game!

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Dug

GO TO ::DESERT IN THE PALACE AND TELL ME WHO'S THE KING THERE?
No further questions your honor.

Sad Panda

Well I'm 4th in command in all of WorldScape behind Ryan, Jeremy, and Danny so I technically am in charge over that place.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 26, 2010, 12:37:56 AM
Well I'm 4th in command in all of WorldScape behind Ryan, Jeremy, and Danny so I technically am in charge over that place.
No your not noob.

Sad Panda

Who is then? Who else could it be then good ole Nick?

unknowed

me!
dug get your camels ready, my gnomes are comeing! ::)

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.