News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

The end of private servers as we know them.

Started by Shadows, December 21, 2010, 05:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee Dub

Am i the only one against it? They got rid of it because of all the Noob's crying to them about getting killed and scammed, It's just going to happen again.

Worldscape forever, Runescape never.

Dug

Quote from: Vee Dub on December 28, 2010, 11:12:53 PM
Worldscape forever, Runescape never.
I hear that loud and clear.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Earth

Guys, I think when you go to trade it would still say how much the item was worth just so you can't scam.
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Earth on December 29, 2010, 02:03:24 AM
Guys, I think when you go to trade it would still say how much the item was worth just so you can't scam.

No it won't. Because there will be no set price. Read more about it:

QuoteAbout Free Trade:
Unrestricted Free Trade between players
Unlimited staking in the Duel Arena
The Grand Exchange would remain, but with the lower and upper price limits removed
Party Room drop restrictions removed
Item Lending still available
Assist System still available
LootShare and CoinShare still available

About the Wilderness:
The Wilderness becomes a rather dangerous area again and players can kill each other for their items
PVP, Bounty and Bounty +1 Worlds removed (game mechanics may be re-used in the future)
New objects that affect combat will be analysed on an individual basis
Gravestones would still be used outside of the Wilderness
Various PVP items and gear will still be available and won’t become ‘rares’
Revenants patrolling the Wilderness will be relocated
Content located in the Wilderness area reviewed as follows:
Quests (e.g. Spirit of Summer) and Activities (e.g. Clan Wars) would be relocated
Other content (e.g. Treasure Trails, the Beacon Network and D&Ds) would be looked at on a case-by-case basis

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

So RS will be much better. Too bad I don't give a flying f*ck, huh?

Vee Dub

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 29, 2010, 02:09:15 AM
So RS will be much better. Too bad I don't give a flying f*ck, huh?
Too bad i agree with you. They've lost to many players, No chance they'll get them back.

Earth

If there is no price for ANYTHING. The economy will turn terrible!! When you loot barrows etc. They wont be worth near as much. Noone will buy partyhats due to Stray Prices. everything will get crushed. No point of making money by mining or wcing or smithing etc. The prices will be so spread out in GE you wont sell for atleast 24 hours. The economy will get trashed. I thought this was a good thing at first but I just thought it was no trade limit and old wildy. But its no item prices too. There will be scammers every 3 people. new people will get taught by scam that Adamant is more expensive then rune! Onyx's are cheaper then Sapphire's and more terribly wrong things.  Nothing will be valuable. Partyhats wont be wanted. Everything will get cheap. Pvp wont be as intense. Noone will know prices to anything. Dragon claws, D bows, Godswords wont sell in GE for even half there prices. Basically. Prices for everything will lower. Alot.

Shadows

Quote from: Earth on December 29, 2010, 03:05:58 AM
If there is no price for ANYTHING. The economy will turn terrible!! When you loot barrows etc. They wont be worth near as much. Noone will buy partyhats due to Stray Prices. everything will get crushed. No point of making money by mining or wcing or smithing etc. The prices will be so spread out in GE you wont sell for atleast 24 hours. The economy will get trashed. I thought this was a good thing at first but I just thought it was no trade limit and old wildy. But its no item prices too. There will be scammers every 3 people. new people will get taught by scam that Adamant is more expensive then rune! Onyx's are cheaper then Sapphire's and more terribly wrong things.  Nothing will be valuable. Partyhats wont be wanted. Everything will get cheap. Pvp wont be as intense. Noone will know prices to anything. Dragon claws, D bows, Godswords wont sell in GE for even half there prices. Basically. Prices for everything will lower. Alot.

Uhh, do you even read what you type? >_<
"Rubes"

Yoho

Quote from: Shadows on December 29, 2010, 03:19:09 AM
Quote from: Earth on December 29, 2010, 03:05:58 AM

Uhh, do you even read what you type? >_<

Wrong wrong wrong wrong, WRONG, it worked before G.E it will work again, too bad you think 99% of RS players are scammers, the people who get scammed are stupid people not reading the second trade screen.

Anyway, it's time to run 5 bots at a time making a couple of mill a day for my main account.  ::)

Vee Dub

Back in the day most people where scammers, The second trade screen wouldn't change.

Rs is more advanced now so it'll be harder to get scammed.

*This will turn out to be a disaster!*

Earth

Wow, the votes are going up quite Rapidly. I refresh the page every 5 seconds and it has another 60 votes.

M I K E

Nope, it's end of Runescape because we got Classic back  ;D

Dug

Amen, so players can come here and pking can actually start...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Andriod #17