News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Exp rate

Started by M I K E, December 21, 2010, 06:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

So, since the exp rate is really slow, new players dont want to play because they say "Wow its only like 10 exp per hit im out this"

I sometimes see new players at lumby who have played like 2 minutes and they talk like that..

It's annoying because we lose players because of the exp rate..

Dug

Quote from: Mute on December 21, 2010, 06:17:43 AM
Yeah, well, they're lazy sods, just ignore them and enjoy the game yourself.
True that :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

I do understand where they're coming from... Although, it's not 10 exp per hit...

Insomnom

I never really understood this.
The exp rate is higher than RS, making goals more obtainable.. but it's lower than most private servers, making goals actually worth trying to get.
It's a pretty damn good balance, IMO.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Yoho

These are the people worldscape does not need.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

We need more people nonetheless though.

M I K E

Yeah, and if there isnt enough players, there wont be Blitz right?

They should make it a little more easier so people whould actually ENJOY PLAYING it?

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on December 21, 2010, 02:53:42 PM
True that.
Why didn't you quote me! sheesh
Anyway these players just wan't to become a higher level so that they can earn drops them selfs and feel proud of them selfs.. which Ryan has done a very good job of denying them that pleasure which IMO is a great thing :-X ;D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Wat? You're saying that like the people who play now don't enjoy playing it at all- they do, or they wouldn't play.
Therfore, blitz still lives.

Anyhow, Ryan and Jeremy are making moves to improving the game itself to make it more enjoyable.  It takes time and effort- but things will get better. As they already have.

Anyway you should KNOW that you can't judge a game off of two minutes of playing.
So if these new players think "Oh, I'll play for two minutes and be max level" then they're idiots anyway and should try elsewhere.

We want quality, guys.
Not a bunch of nine year old, snot nosed brats who can't even spell their own names running around whining.

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Wait, you mean we don't want people like zokian?

M I K E

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 21, 2010, 04:54:16 PM
Wait, you mean we don't want people like zokian?

What did he do lol?

Sad Panda

rascal

They could make it so, when you sign up, you get the first 30 minutes double Xp.

But there is no point, If they don't like the game they can bugger off.

Sad Panda

That's actually a pretty good idea...