News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Some New Players

Started by Sad Panda, December 20, 2010, 07:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

This is a double rant.

I don't like the players that joined in August and think they're too cool for lower leveled players when they're only about 10 combat levels higher than the people they're doing it to.

I also don't like when people come on here and ask for assistance. When you give them items that could get them a few hundred thousand coins they decide it's time to quit for them. Now I'm out 80 tokens, three medium dragon shields, and 300 uncooked lobsters. If you didn't know;

Quote from: Mute...that's loads to a noob like me =P

Safe Phat

Lol, I hate it when the last one happens.

You give them some cash and items then you never see them again. It's stupid :O

Sad Panda

In game today I gave some kid those items and two minutes later he announced he was quitting (we all sobbed for a while.) It's like "Hey, could I get that stuff back please?

Stephi

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 20, 2010, 07:28:27 PM
I also don't like when people come on here and ask for assistance. When you give them items that could get them a few hundred thousand coins they decide it's time to quit for them.

This one is the one that happens the most. They ask for money of stuff you don't need and you give them like 50k-200k and some old stuff.
And later they log off you never see them.

That's why i study the new player when he/she get's in the game and by studying Him/Her I see if he enjoys the game and like's leveling up, So when he asks for free stuff I'll give them some stuff that they will need time through on worldscape.

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Dug

Very True but then there's of course the players that act as your friend then borrow your stuff and never give it back... like       x Rex x borrow my bandos tassets and didn't give it back...
But there are friends out there that wouldn't destroy your in-game relationship just for a pixel item, you just have to find them.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Don't say names... That's low..

Yoho

Named and shamed is what I say. =]

Sad Panda

I'm pretty sure that the funny name doesn't make it ok...

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Kryptonite

Oh that wasn't nice of him.

Dug don't be surprised if he suddenly decides to give back your tassets ;)

Then again..

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

lol... Anyway just as all of you know i will only lend to close friends i trust not mentioning names here..
And when i do here is a reminder: GIVE IT BACK BEFORE YOU LACK(in other words logg off)

Sad Panda

About that, how much do I owe you for the equipment?

Daxking

I agree with the whole new player thing, ill usually give 'em a sword and a shield and some shrimp to get them going (exactly what's provided for you in the start). Another thing about that, a person today "acted new" and was asking for money and tokens and such and got it... the person I found out had a main, and people just gave to the person I believe because the character was a girl, but wasn't even a girl so yeah. Just becarful with your stuff, a lot of people can be fake.

Sad Panda

I think we should all go after Helrag nonstop.. Just kidding, it's merely a game.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.