News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

British weather.

Started by Mute, December 18, 2010, 09:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Safe Phat

That would be hell cold!

It's extremely hot where i live atm :s

Stephi

Quote from: Mute on December 19, 2010, 08:51:02 PM
Well, 2AM in the morning, and it's currently -13C.

Says alot really.

OMG! That low.

I wish i was where you live so I can enjoy the coldness.  :D

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Dug

Quote from: Stephi on December 19, 2010, 09:03:36 PM
Quote from: Mute on December 19, 2010, 08:51:02 PM
Well, 2AM in the morning, and it's currently -13C.

Says alot really.

OMG! That low.

I wish i was where you live so I can enjoy the coldness.  :D
DON'T WE ALL.... don't we all......
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

If you lived in the cold you'd learn to hate it. I really dislike it. We get extra cold because of the lakefront...

Daxking

I personally like snow mostly just for no school and sledding down steep hills. They said we were supposed to have a major snow storm tonight, but.... they failed cause there is no snow..  >:(

M I K E

Lmfao thats nothing yet...come to Finland  ::)

About 30 centimetres at out backyard at the moment...some weather predictors say that if we dont have relly hot summer, the snow will stay until september.. or something O.O

Dug

I'M ABOUT TO GO INTO MY DADS ROOM AND STEAL HIS VESA AND CREDIT CARD AND COME TO ANYWHERE IN THE US -.-
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

It's nice weather right now for me. Just played a little ball with some friends outside.

Sad Panda

Nice. I usually mow lawns, but my brother has to shovel driveways. That's a win on my part.

unknowed

-20 down here (the netherlands) but like just a bit of snow, but everything is white down here pretty fun, it's awesome speed skateing here, soon we can ice skate on the canals,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Dug

Quote from: Program on December 21, 2010, 01:21:25 AM
I had a crapload of snow last week, and I had to shovel two driveways -_-
Migrate me to your country and i'l be happy to do it for you  ;D

Sad Panda

Dug, I know that it doesn't snow much (never), but you'd get sick of it quick. It's fun to watch while it is actually snowing because it's pretty.

Sad Panda

It looks nice when it's not melting, but when it does start to melt it looks butt ugly.

Dug

If i see snow i would be sitting in it day after day for over 5 hours a day just to relax..  i mean you never know how many people come up to you when your relaxing a white seat :)