News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Ctrl + V

Started by M I K E, December 15, 2010, 07:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

tytöt tykkää työntää perseeseen sormen taikka kolme vaikka jalan taikka orren

bug

M I K E

In game name:

Combat level:

Attack level:

Defence level:

Strength level:

Range level:

Magic level:

Prayer level:

Summoning level:

Dungeoneering level:

Crafting level:

Fletching level:

Herblore level:
Useful items / other skills:

Why would you like to join this clan:

How much time (on average) do you spend online everyday?

Do you agree to the Drop Policy?
**End of application**

Jah

Im moving to goldcoast :/ .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. ... .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. ... ... ... ... ... .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. ... .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. ... ... ... ... ... .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. ... .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. ... ... ... ... ... .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. ... .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. .................................................................................................. ... ... ... ... ... JKS ... I'm not moving anywhere!!!!! ITS PRETTY FUNNY THAT YOU OPENED THIS BECAUSE ... in the next seven days you will: 1. Have someone fall in love with you 2. Find a $20.00 bill on the ground 3. Go out with the person you like ;) ... But first! You gotta repost this and see how many people you can scare ;)

lol this face book thin :\

Jah

M I K E

Mia

Uhm, watch your eyes..

[2/03/2012 1:53:28 PM] Jose: <3.. i love you baby..

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

nate

raining 2 months ago

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

It rained here a lot today, with a ton of tornado warnings.

If anyone plays basketball, I highly recommend playing outside during the raining with high winds. It's highly exhilarating..
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.