News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Say an adjective of the person above

Started by M I K E, December 12, 2010, 01:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

unknowed

neutral, (i'm makeing progres) first i was calling you geek. sorry for that man,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

dieknowsawr

Joker

unknowed

Emptyness

zokian

empty
oh and i think this game is turning in to a fight i know im not helping that but its sorta going like this

Player 1: fun
Player 2: nice
Player 1: boring
Player 2: mean i have no idea why i called you nice..

Basically what im trying to get across is that the game can be offensive for example by calling mute empty she will obviously being herself retaliate to that with an insult such as

Quote from: Mute on December 19, 2010, 10:14:31 AM
Failure.

um so my advice to the people who play this game is to not say anything offensive even if you do think that they can sometimes be annoying..

lawl

Dug

STRONG
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

Quote from: zokian on December 25, 2010, 10:07:35 AM
empty
oh and i think this game is turning in to a fight i know im not helping that but its sorta going like this

Player 1: fun
Player 2: nice
Player 1: boring
Player 2: mean i have no idea why i called you nice..

Basically what im trying to get across is that the game can be offensive for example by calling mute empty she will obviously being herself retaliate to that with an insult such as

Quote from: Mute on December 19, 2010, 10:14:31 AM
Failure.

um so my advice to the people who play this game is to not say anything offensive even if you do think that they can sometimes be annoying..

IDIOT!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

unknowed

awesome,

Quote from: zokian on December 25, 2010, 10:07:35 AM

are you calling mute a girl?

Emptyness

Dug

Maybe he's being sarcastic about it?
@ topic ^weirdo
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

unknowed

changed,  lol pretty nubish, lol it seems that my mute was a 48 hours mute not a 24 hours with where telled to me,

Emptyness

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

dieknowsawr