News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Say an adjective of the person above

Started by M I K E, December 12, 2010, 01:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm A Fag

~Jahvahn

unknowed

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

zokian

lawl

unknowed

geek, wait diden't someone said this before? o yeah that was me ;)

Emptyness

Dug

technophobic (in other words...just search it)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Stephi

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

unknowed

awesome,  killer panda is homophobic another stupid word of yours, it's probably geek language.
p.s you won't get helped by your frend
p.p.s. cause you dont got them,

Emptyness

Dug

Conceptual ;D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

unknowed

rich, mute i tryed to use translator and that diden't helped out very well, + i know pretty much gay people, they are nice, i do like them, and are you both talking in your geek language? (braindead) i'm going to university, (your bad) + i'm not a englishs noob who drinks thea with his granny all day,

Emptyness

Dug

Quote from: Mute on December 20, 2010, 10:06:24 AM
Listen up kid, I don't care if your going to your university or not, all I know is that your a thorn in my side and one with an intelligence level that matches the left side of my arse.

Any more comments and your gonna get a big fat 20% warning.

@ The other people:
Back on topic please.  =D

STRICT  :-X

Joker

Dug

Nice