News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Teleketinic grab

Started by Francis, December 17, 2010, 09:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

This would be nice to have, hope it happens.  8)

Dug

yea but it could be used as an advantage etc.
Drop parties instead of moving you can use magic....
If you're n wildy if your low hp and you have loot waiting in lvl 1 wildy you can use telekinetic grab :(.
Overall: It has its advantages and disadvantages....
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

You'd be at a disadvantage for drop parties if you were using that, because you have to cast the spell and click on the object (correct?).
Normally you just have to click on it to run to it and pick it up. It's whoever clicks on it first, not who reaches it first (again, correct?).

As for wildy, I've no idea what you're trying to say. lol. Sorry.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Well if some players choose to be douches then they can be. It doesn't phase me in the least if I miss out on an SS during a drop party because of that.

Francis

Personally, I have no ideas what you guys are talking about drop partys and wildy, I think telekentic grab is a perfect idea because it probobly has more positive stuff then negative.   ;)
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!