News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Died

Started by M I K E, December 11, 2010, 09:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

Yeah, i died at wildy..the items didn't appear..

losed black gloves, dragon boots, def cape and hood, iron legs and something :(

Pk0wnedall

That's not good, Hope you get 'em back.

Dug

The same thing happened to me although i wasn't pking.. i was killing dragons and i died, i came back and they disappeared :(
I lost so far... 7 dragon boots 2 whips 1 furry 1 ddp 1 rune gloves 1 str hood 2 whole inventories of dragon bones..
Thou i lost the rune gloves some other way..... it seem's on the right side of the ::wildy tele (direction facing north) where the second blue dragon is the spot where you can only get to by attacking the blue dragon closest to the lava. I'll be modifying this post to post the picture soon.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Quote from: Mute on December 12, 2010, 04:29:55 AM
That's the price you have to sometimes pay for Pking.

I wasn't pking...

If i was i would not make a topic about it...

I was killing King black dragon...

Insomnom

Exactly what Mute said.
It's part of the game, you should expect to risk losing items if you die- especially in Wildy.
It happens to a LOT of people.
'nd it's just a game. You can earn your stuff back, eventually. =)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Joker

I like your style Luke.
I lost D boots,obby shield and fury ammy..idc cuz its just a game think about it..Hope you get em back. :)

Sad Panda

First, just like everyone else said; it's just a game. Buck up. Second, one of two things happened. Someone looted you, or you didn't kill the KBD. Sometimes you have to kill the monster that killed you for your items to appear. I'm surprised you didn't learn that from Classic. It happened more often than not then.

Ry60003333

Your items disappear after 60 seconds.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.