News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Double exp

Started by M I K E, December 12, 2010, 12:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

Soo..

If there will be new double exp...

I suggest that it wouldnt be at the christmas day because people want to be with their families...

Maybe two days after christmas? IF THERE WILL BE NEW DOUBLE EXP TIME..

Sad Panda

There most likely won't be another double exp weekend for several months. It was a treat so that it could take some of the hassle off of training. If we did it once a month or every major holiday there would be 1000 accounts with maxed stats. We might see one on the 4th of July or a holiday near then.

Pk0wnedall

I think there should be one on the 30th Of December.

Insomnom

I really hope there's not another double exp.
At least not anytime soon.

Kinda takes away all the time people put into getting their skills to 99..
'cause then everyone just gets the same skill to 99 in a couple of hours, at max.
Maybe if it wasn't quite double, but still increased, it wouldn't be so bad.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Voltimolt

I don't think you should make anymore double exp, at least once a year.
WorldScape is actually still in a mode where there is still bugs.
and there isn't that much people on since classic.

Pk0wnedall

Well, Maybe if they bought Classic back. There'd be more people. And then we could set up more things.

M I K E

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on December 13, 2010, 07:10:24 AM
Well, Maybe if they bought Classic back. There'd be more people. And then we could set up more things.

I second that...

There could be some weekend what wasnt double exp, it was like 170% of the exp at the moment..

Dug

Quote from: M I K E on December 13, 2010, 07:40:59 AM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on December 13, 2010, 07:10:24 AM

I second that...

There could be some weekend what wasnt double exp, it was like 170% of the exp at the moment..
The last double xp was 14.9* the normal xp(i checked with prayer)
Thou I don't think bring back classic will be better because ryan might have deleted the accounts and we'd have to start all over again like the stone age :[
And i would prefer it if it could be after june-july.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

I say that we do it every once in a while. Let people kind of forget about it before we do it again. Like Spring of 2012 or so...

zokian

The contents of this post have been hidden.
lawl

Yoho

Maybe if wsb get's 20+ people online at the same time.

Sad Panda

That would be a gift in itself.

Dug

Quote from: Yoho on December 19, 2010, 04:35:33 AM
Maybe if wsb get's 20+ people online at the same time.
Today There was 19 players online but i'm sure more if i checked every 2 minutes.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..