News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Contests

Started by Sad Panda, December 09, 2010, 11:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

I'm looking for contests to do with some of my friends. It can be just about anything as long as it's legal for 15 year olds. I already have:

• Dunkin' Donuts Competition
  • Hugging Contest

zokian

i did one with my friends it was how many hugs from strangers in 5 minutes
and its not easy..
lawl

Sad Panda

From strangers or to strangers?

Yoho

If you do that hug as many strangers as you can, I suggest hugging the creepy guy at the park.

Sad Panda

Make him wotrth double points?

Dug

And hugging a Pit-bull worth triple points?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Do you not like pits?
They're beautiful dogs. 'nd very well behaved if you raise them right. <3 them.

Anyway. You could do drinking games with chocolate milk (hurling almost gaurnteed, if you don't stop early).
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I dislike chocolate milk and normal milk, so it wouldn't work like that. Maybe if we did it with Mtn. Dew.... I don't think that suggesting the pitbull thing was a good idea, dug.

M I K E

Longest wheelie with bicycle...

Sad Panda

None of us know how to so that'd be a hard one, haha. I'd probably come in last. p=

M I K E

Lol..

Maybe a competition of...hmm...who swears first, loses >.<

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: M I K E on December 13, 2010, 07:49:22 AM
Lol..

Maybe a competition of...hmm...who swears first, loses >.<
Oh shit... jokes.

I can wheelie... Far.

Dug

How about ding dong ditch? How many houses can you do without getting caught depending its the house next door  :o
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

We're not in second grade any more so I doubt we'll be doing that one...

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 14, 2010, 08:42:48 PM
We're not in second grade any more so I doubt we'll be doing that one...
Lol Nick.

What about, Who can stay up the latest.

I've stayed up 72hours straight before