News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Contests

Started by Sad Panda, December 09, 2010, 11:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

I'm looking for contests to do with some of my friends. It can be just about anything as long as it's legal for 15 year olds. I already have:

• Dunkin' Donuts Competition
  • Hugging Contest

zokian

i did one with my friends it was how many hugs from strangers in 5 minutes
and its not easy..
lawl

Sad Panda

From strangers or to strangers?

Yoho

If you do that hug as many strangers as you can, I suggest hugging the creepy guy at the park.

Sad Panda

Make him wotrth double points?

Dug

And hugging a Pit-bull worth triple points?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Do you not like pits?
They're beautiful dogs. 'nd very well behaved if you raise them right. <3 them.

Anyway. You could do drinking games with chocolate milk (hurling almost gaurnteed, if you don't stop early).
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I dislike chocolate milk and normal milk, so it wouldn't work like that. Maybe if we did it with Mtn. Dew.... I don't think that suggesting the pitbull thing was a good idea, dug.

M I K E

Longest wheelie with bicycle...

Sad Panda

None of us know how to so that'd be a hard one, haha. I'd probably come in last. p=

M I K E

Lol..

Maybe a competition of...hmm...who swears first, loses >.<

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: M I K E on December 13, 2010, 07:49:22 AM
Lol..

Maybe a competition of...hmm...who swears first, loses >.<
Oh shit... jokes.

I can wheelie... Far.

Dug

How about ding dong ditch? How many houses can you do without getting caught depending its the house next door  :o
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

We're not in second grade any more so I doubt we'll be doing that one...

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 14, 2010, 08:42:48 PM
We're not in second grade any more so I doubt we'll be doing that one...
Lol Nick.

What about, Who can stay up the latest.

I've stayed up 72hours straight before