News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

I love being bored, having a good computer, 3 friends and an online game.

Started by Mute, December 08, 2010, 04:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute

I'm PMC Sentinel.
PMC Viking is also known as DrivingViking on youtube.
PMC ZombI isn't known anywhere else on the internet apart from that game.

Sad Panda

Wait, you're PMC Sentinel? Oh, that's right! I don't play that game.... What's the name of it?

Dug

It says the name in the beginning on the left lol.. *cough* Steel sentinels *cough* and i like your bot =]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

It takes like 3 hours for someone like me to get through Tutorial Island...

Sad Panda

Sad Panda

Oh, so I can just create one on there and it will work, ¿verdad?