News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Quitting.

Started by SoulX, December 08, 2010, 04:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulX

Well, Bye Worldscape. Good luck everyone.

Mute, Nick, don't be the smart ass to say "Cya next week". You're not getting any respect what so ever.

Sad Panda

It's too bad, I liked you. Cya next week.

Dug

Definitely oh and Bear hug came back as you expected mute.. although i don't think he came back the same...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

He never left. Every day since then he not only came onto the forum, he posted too.

Dug

Oo alright.. I still can't believe he gave his stuff away -.-
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

That's 'thinking with your dipstick, Jimmeh!'.....

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 08, 2010, 04:09:32 PM
That's 'thinking with your dipstick, Jimmeh!'.....
Actually its called being generous.

Sad Panda

No it's called being stupid. He was being generous by giving all of his items away, but if he thought it through he would have kept them because he'd know he'd be staying.

I'm A Fag

Awww, I hope you have a good life i hope to see you agian...   :'(
~Jahvahn

Pk0wnedall

Jake, You've still got me. Skype and stuff. Also, Have fun in life.

@Killer Panda: Do you have to start a fight in every topic, And even spam it? I admit, I use to spam but that was a long time ago. And stop trying to copy Mute. You've been here about... A month? And already, you have like 370 posts!

Maybe try being a bit more considerate for others, And stop being selfish. Like... Jake is just trying to say his leaving and you start a fight. I know Jake... Terrible well and i know when he says something, He means it!

Stop being a troll.

Kryptonite

Quitting and dropping/giving out your items:

Pros:
- It's nice and gives other people items so they don't just sit there while you're gone

Cons:
- You're getting rid of your stuff
- If you decide to come back, you're screwed
- You have to hear noobs complain and whine about not getting anything from the drop party (if you had one)
- Your friends that you didn't give items to will be mad at you because you didn't give them anything (if you gave items out)
- You get a bunch of people saying "See you in a week!" on your quitting topic
- You usually will come back eventually
- You can still have a life without quitting the game

Hmm.. Quitting and dropping all your stuff.. Weeell it miiiiiiight not be a good idea. Just my opinion.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on December 08, 2010, 11:42:51 PM
Jake, You've still got me. Skype and stuff. Also, Have fun in life.
@Killer Panda: Do you have to start a fight in every topic, And even spam it? I admit, I use to spam but that was a long time ago. And stop trying to copy Mute. You've been here about... A month? And already, you have like 370 posts!
Maybe try being a bit more considerate for others, And stop being selfish. Like... Jake is just trying to say his leaving and you start a fight. I know Jake... Terrible well and i know when he says something, He means it!
Stop being a troll.
He has been doing this on mostly every topic even on forum games..
I hope you have a good life Jake farewell

Sad Panda

The only person I've truely trolled or flamed is Luke, and I feel bad for saying what I did. Trust me, there's a ton of things I could flame you guys for. Especially you, dug.

Sad Panda

NOTE: He came back 3 days after he had posted this...

Dug

No-one can stay away from:
WORLDSCAPEBBLITZ
And you could flame me but you wouldn't because your my friend and friends don't flame friends.. thou if he is actually banjo hick why doesn't he use that account or has that been banned from forums?