News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Suggestion

Started by Pk0wnedall, December 07, 2010, 08:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this happen?

Yes!
3 (37.5%)
No!
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pk0wnedall

In suggest that you make "Tokens" that you get from camp and funpk "Non-Tradable". This way, It'll make more people play camp and more people play fun pk. It's also a good idea.

I've put a poll up so vote.

And let us know your opinions.

Maybe even a trial of it.

Sad Panda

I don't like it. They are a large part of our economy right now. Maybe if they dropped down a bit in trade rate it'd be good.

Pk0wnedall

Nah, I think they shouldn't be tradable. When you think about it, all tickets in Runescape aren't tradable.

Sad Panda

Money is, and technically tickets are a type of currency in this game. Tokkul is tradeable in RuneScape too, isn't it?

Pk0wnedall

No, Tokkul isn't tradable.

It's a non-tradable item!

Sad Panda

Sorry, I haven't played RS as a member in over two years.

Insomnom

Right now they're working amazingly as a form of currency in game.
It also allows people who don't have much money to make enough to get them going, if they work for it.
So I don't think making them non-tradeable is a good idea.

Just remember this- We're not RS. Doesn't help to compare every little thing in our game to it, really.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

I think its a great idea because People always want to buy tokens and when your best friend does so, you feel guilty of turning him down but also this would encourage people to get there own tokens! no offense guys and gals i love you all!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..