News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Party Room

Started by ratman3, December 06, 2010, 03:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratman3

I saw that in the mingame spellbook, there is a teleport for the party room.  Also, typing ::coolparty also takes you to the party room.  Just wondering... with this, will the party room fire minigame from classic be in blitz soon?
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Sad Panda

Or maybe we could have people put stuff in there... Oh wait a lot of people in the game are selfish so that wouldn't work, would it. *snap*

Stephi

The Party room wouldn't work much for the blitz It worked for classic but people would just come in at party that several people worked for and them getting the drops they didn't work for.(Though in classic the party room wasn't that good)

Also people would be  putting in item's that would be useless.

Both people would not work for lighting fire's, or put in item's that are good.

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Sad Panda

Oh, if we did it the old way then how about we don't have the knight in Lumbridge blurt it out so douches can just jump in and basically steal from people who are working for what they should be earning.

Stephi

The knight isn't in there so i guess no one will jump in and steal someone's party.

But I'd doubt people will go and light the fire themselves. Some player's are lazy (not trying to be mean to anyone) to light fires.

Like Mute said int he Player amount discussion topic:They don't have the time to do anything like work.(Though what he said was kind of different
but related of people being lazy to do work).

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Sad Panda

All of us are lazy, it just depends on how lazy that we are that defines what kind of player we are on here.

Dug

Good suggestion but how about we don't put this on ryan's "to do list" since he already has a load to do -.-
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

The suggestion board is here for a reason, dug. Whether or not any of these will be done is up to Ryan. He wants us to post here.

Ry60003333

The funny thing is that the entire Party room was ported over to Blitz in the reborn update, but because of the drops received from we disabled it before making the update. Changing a single line of code will re-enable the entire game, but Jeremy and I want to come up with a different rewards system for it before we do. :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

How about you can only participate in it if you've made at least 10 fires in the last 5 minutes?