News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Kind of Old People

Started by Sad Panda, December 02, 2010, 11:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

People that are kind of old, but kind of not (40-55) always think that things from their generation are better than things from our generation. My dad says that he has already heard the best music ever, The Beatles, so he doesn't even attempt to listen to music from people like Eminem, Lil Wayne, MGMT, or anyone else from now. I admit that The Beatles are extremely good, but it's not good enough to not listen to any more new music from here on out.

Dug

I agree You should get a C.D and put some of the music from now (almost related to the Beatles but not all tracks) and play it in the car on the way to school or something lol
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Well.. cartoons these days aren't nearly as cool as they were back in the 90s!
lulz.

Yeah, that kinda annoys me a bit. At least experience something before you hold a negative opinion on it.
But hey, whatever.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

M I K E

Tape your headphones to your dads head and turn the music on...

Also remember to tape him to a pole or something..

Sad Panda

Quote from: dug on December 03, 2010, 06:46:47 AM
I agree You should get a C.D and put some of the music from now (almost related to the Beatles but not all tracks) and play it in the car on the way to school or something lol

I ride a bus to school.

Quote from: Insomnom on December 03, 2010, 08:39:30 AM
Well.. cartoons these days aren't nearly as cool as they were back in the 90s!
lulz.

Yeah, that kinda annoys me a bit. At least experience something before you hold a negative opinion on it.
But hey, whatever.

Cartoons now suck. I love early 2000's and late 90's cartoons though, haha.

Quote from: M I K E on December 03, 2010, 08:41:14 AM
Tape your headphones to your dads head and turn the music on...

Also remember to tape him to a pole or something..

That's not legal.