News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Random Fact of the Day

Started by Sad Panda, November 06, 2010, 02:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 22, 2010, 06:53:34 PM
Dug... shut up.

2+2=4
1+3=4
2x2=4
1x3=43
This topic says random fact so... i guess i would say:
Killer panda is a n00b
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Ok, now everyone look at dug's post. THAT is a fact. "I'm sleepy" is not a fact. Guess what? I was sleepy before I went to sleep yesterday. I don't care about your obscene sleeping patterns.

Sad Panda

Everything that reproduces asexually is female.

Yoho

Author J. K. Rowling recently revealed that Dumbledore is gay and he had a crush on the wizard Grindelwald, whom he later defeated in a wizard duel.

Shadows

God hates figs.

Mark 11:12-14 (King James Version)

12 And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:

13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.

14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
"Rubes"

Sad Panda

Mark 11:12-14 is obviously from the Bible. Viewpoints of the Bible and it's teachings are based on how you grasp the lesson the story is telling. What I gained from it is that if the tree isn't ready then don't take from it. Don't bare down a tree with nothing to give.

--Catholicism, biznitch!

Shadows

And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever.

Sounds like he doesn't like figs.
"Rubes"

Sad Panda

Maybe it's one of the trees from the Garden of Eden that you're not supposed to eat from. Maybe it's the one Adam and Eve ate from and now it's lost all of it's fruits. What kind of tree was in the Garden that they ate?

--Sort of Catholicism, biznitch.

Shadows

I was just stating that god hates figs. I'm not getting in a religious war. It was a pun based on the blasphemous phrase "God hates fags". I thought a few people in this community would at least enjoy its cynic humor.
"Rubes"

Sad Panda

I know, I just like messing with people. =D

Monday is the favored day for suicidal attempts.

M I K E

Killer panda + Dug = Flame wars  ::)