News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

your favourite mod/Jeremy V.S Ry60003333

Started by zokian, December 08, 2010, 08:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

zokian

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 10, 2010, 09:39:06 PM
I will actually vote now that I've thought about it...

Mute-Because he is the only one that actually does his/her job (as far as I am concerned)
Mod Aiko-Kind and just
Danny-No nonsense

I am not voting for Ryan or Jeremy because I believe they each do their job well. I'm sorry to NWCC, Mod Seven, Error, and Amando Xo-- I haven't seen any of you during your staffship.

srry i forgot to say you can only vote for once person at a time ive added Mod Aiko but not danny or mute
thought feel free to vote for them again..
lawl

Sad Panda

Ok...

Mute-because he is the only one that does his/her job (as far as I am concerned)

Sad Panda

Dug

-.- thats double posting!!! lol
Mod aiko-Helped me a looot
Ryan- Also helped me a looooot!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

I personally dislike games like this. For example, let's say that Jeremy was voted for 30 times, but Ryan only got 10 votes. That's like the community c*ck-slapping Ryan in the face. It could be like this for any staff member.

Dug

I would like to vote for danny and jeremy =]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

I want to vote for Ryan, Jeremy, Danny, Mod Sean, Mod Aiko, Mod Zexion, Bill, X, Rivin X, Con1887, Amanda xo, Pavilion and Mute.
And don't you DARE say I can't vote for all of them because I am not going to spam up this topic.. <3
=P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

zokian

Quote from: Insomnom on December 14, 2010, 02:12:50 PM

I want to vote for Ryan, Jeremy, Danny, Mod Sean, Mod Aiko, Mod Zexion, Bill, X, Rivin X, Con1887, Amanda xo, Pavilion and Mute.
And don't you DARE say I can't vote for all of them because I am not going to spam up this topic.. <3
=P

you cant vote for all of em gotta spam topic counted first owner and first mod  ;D
lawl

Sad Panda

You are only doing that so that this game will get a ton of replies...