News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Passion

Started by Dug, December 02, 2010, 12:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

If you don't feel inspired and your not passionate about writing and singing music after you have watched this then i can honestly say there is something wrong about you.
Even if you say you have a bad voice, There is nothing in the way to stop you from training.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

I do not feel inspired nor am I now pasionate about writing/singing/playing music..

Also, Miley Cyrus can't sing for shit. :\
Sorry.

Guess there's something wrong with me. :c
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

There could be something wrong with you but there might not be as there are different types of people but honestly i'm not only talking about miley Cyrus herself and her voice(your wrong about her voice she has a gift) i'm talking about billy ray and his moment of writing that song about his daughters and the moments that there family spend together, i'm talking about the songs that give people that feeling you know? Tell me you don't love that song. And you would not pick that life if you could.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Insomnom

I didn't say her voice was shitty, just her singing.
Guess you've never heard a live recordning/performance of her.

And no, I don't really care for that song.
The message and/or lyrics are decent, I guess.
Just not my thing.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Quote from: Insomnom on December 02, 2010, 04:55:14 PM

Her singing makes me feel bad for the others who have heard it. The lyrics are good, but her voice is so....scrappy? Yeah, scrappy. Bits and pieces of her songs are well sung, but a majority is poor.

I felt no urge to go write a song, burst into song and dance, or anything along the lines of that. It didn't touch me at all. A dad loves his children? That's a new one...

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 02, 2010, 05:13:51 PM
Quote from: Insomnom on December 02, 2010, 04:55:14 PM

Her singing makes me feel bad for the others who have heard it. The lyrics are good, but her voice is so....scrappy? Yeah, scrappy. Bits and pieces of her songs are well sung, but a majority is poor.

I felt no urge to go write a song, burst into song and dance, or anything along the lines of that. It didn't touch me at all. A dad loves his children? That's a new one...
Yes i know there are millions of touching songs like that... I guess you people just don't have that inspiration.. But did any of you feel that you wanted to do something like that?

Sad Panda

I haven't impregnated any of my girlfriends so no, I do not have children that could inspire me to do that.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 03, 2010, 03:52:59 PM
I haven't impregnated any of my girlfriends so no, I do not have children that could inspire me to do that.
WTF is wrong with you -.- Its not about having kids its a feeling you can't describe, a feeling that can be gained through doing something that creates pleasure not only for yourself but for other people as well
It's a feeling that comes rarely.

Insomnom

That's gratification..?
Specifically that of doing something for someone else and making them feel good?
I feel that every day. :\
If you mean something else, then please elaborate ('cause I'm a bit lost).

Also lets keep the insults and jabs to a minimum (of zero).
I'm kinda sick of it being all over the place.. everyone has their opinions.

Made by Pride.

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on December 03, 2010, 07:16:42 PM
That's gratification..?
Specifically that of doing something for someone else and making them feel good?
I feel that every day. :\
If you mean something else, then please elaborate ('cause I'm a bit lost).
Also lets keep the insults and jabs to a minimum (of zero).
I'm kinda sick of it being all over the place.. everyone has their opinions.
Alright thats kinda what i'm talking about but lets get back on topic:
Me of all people might not be able to fully describe this feeling but here it goes.. When you feel your making a difference by inspiring people to do something (like 50cent inspiring Chris brown, inspiring nelly, lil wayne)
I'm talking about that life! like that of Michale Jackson..Most of you don't have that life some do..
ENOUGH ARGUING PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE SONG.

Insomnom

I did tell you what I thought of the song..

QuoteAnd no, I don't really care for that song.
The message and/or lyrics are decent, I guess.
Just not my thing.

Made by Pride.