News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Starting New Music Subsystem

Started by lollol, November 30, 2010, 08:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

I Have an error,when i launch the game it stops at starting music subsystem and it doesn't load any more,so if any of u have any solution
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

SoulX

Isn't that different? Sometimes i get stuck on loading Subsystem, I just let it load. It may take a couple of minutes it may take an hour.

Sad Panda

Mine usually takes over twenty minutes. To top it off when I finally log in it takes another three minutes to load and then it laggs me out immediately. So your computer is going a little slow, huh lollol? Buck up. Just give it some time and let it load.

Yoho

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 30, 2010, 07:32:51 PM
Mine usually takes over twenty minutes. To top it off when I finally log in it takes another three minutes to load and then it laggs me out immediately. So your computer is going a little slow, huh lollol? Buck up. Just give it some time and let it load.

Same problem I'm having. :L

cody the coder

try deleting the cache from your C:/ file and redownloading it.
Merry Christmas ! :)

Ry60003333

Just wait for it to load, it is downloading the title music at that point, and it is taking a long time because we added new title music for the Christmas Event. If you delete the cache it will have to re-download the file all over again. :o
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

Why is it absolutely necessary for the music subsystem to load? It can load without updating, so why not without the music subsystem? Id anything we need the updates more than the tunes.

Vee Dub

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 29, 2010, 02:22:32 AM
Why is it absolutely necessary for the music subsystem to load? It can load without updating, so why not without the music subsystem? Id anything we need the updates more than the tunes.
It's probably because It's easier for Ry, I think. It was probably there the whole time :l

Ry60003333

It can start without the music, but then no music would play. ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Dug

Quote from: Ry60003333 on January 22, 2011, 12:36:39 PM
It can start without the music, but then no music would play. ;D
Which would Life boring would it not:o?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..