News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Suggestions Vol.1

Started by Plastick2, November 28, 2010, 02:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastick2

I don't want to upset you, these are just my suggestions. Its great great server.

Suggestions:
- I'm not 100% sure but i saw 2h (dragon), Adamant spear with wrong "stand wield animation".  - http://flamex.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/me-and-angry-spear.jpg?w=495&h=301
- Make some quest(s)
- Make skill tables working - when i click on Mining skill in-game , window appears with skill requirtments on Iron ore, Coal...

Thats all for now  :D
Don't  beat me  :'( :D

Sad Panda

I'm pretty sure they're working on quests right now, but I think they'll release quests as a pack, not just one by one. The smallest amount they'll release at one time is probably ten or so..

Plastick2

I think making all weapons to have correct wield animations doesn't take that long like making quest. It is detail but it brings me the perfect world back :)

My other BIG suggestion appeared in last days. After double xp event ended, i realized how slow xp rate is. that brings me ideas like - alright, people trained these 3 days the hardest skills or even a lot of skills to 99 but now it is impossible to reach smithing level 99. Better than making 10k iron plates to get 99 smith level here, i would better go to RS make 70k iron plates and i would have potential of thousand players  to buy my rune items. Today i stopped smithing because it makes no sense to train it with these xp rates. (There are even no advantages like gauntles that give more exp, better furnace, .. nothing)
I wish guys with 90+ smithing good luck and have fun with selling rune stuff but this is exactly what makes people leave hard-xp rate servers.
This is how player behave:
"Alright, old style rs server, i will join.. well let's take a look at the highscore.. oh, nice! 2 people got 99 smithing, 4 got 90+.. that would be easy. I will calculate how many plates i need to make to reach 99 level.... wtf??!?! 10k? .. okay i will take a look at other skills.. its same, aight going to pk server.."
You think it's not real? Try to think about it and you will realize that im right. This double xp event ruined Low Xp Rate server system..

Looking forward for flame replies.

Kryptonite

I doubt quests will ever come to Blitz. But just my opinion.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

SoulX

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 30, 2010, 04:37:36 PM
I doubt quests will ever come to Blitz. But just my opinion.
Blitz could survive without it, Although it would be epic if they did release a few.

The hardest part would be coming up with the reward and the actual story line.

Kryptonite

Nevermind.

Quote from: X on November 30, 2010, 05:53:15 PM
Ryan will be adding WorldScape Blitz's VERY FIRST quest 'Desert Treasure', it will be similar to the one on Runescape, the reward and storyline will be about Ancient Magiks and its history.

You will need a variety of skills to start the quest. This will be started after Ryan has finished the Christmas event.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 30, 2010, 05:59:01 PM
Nevermind.

Ryan will be adding WorldScape Blitz's VERY FIRST quest 'Desert Treasure', it will be similar to the one on Runescape, the reward and storyline will be about Ancient Magiks and its history.

You will need a variety of skills to start the quest. This will be started after Ryan has finished the Christmas event.
Ding ding ding, correct. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Dug

Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 07, 2010, 11:56:46 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on November 30, 2010, 05:59:01 PM
Nevermind.
Ding ding ding, correct. 8)
Awesome =] can't wait... plus ryan seriously.. your making a load of improvements and updates especially this month WELL DONE!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..