News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Best Name

Started by Sad Panda, November 27, 2010, 11:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Meaty Hippo has one more than he was voted for, not one less. He was voted for three times, instead of four like I had. I put him on the list twice by accident. Wyatt should be added to once, not twice. Even when I lose I win. Peculiar, huh? Get off my topic if you've come here to play the flame game. A troll can troll another troll, but only if that troll is more powerful. You aren't.

zokian

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 01, 2010, 04:30:49 PM
Meaty Hippo has one more than he was voted for, not one less. He was voted for three times, instead of four like I had. I put him on the list twice by accident. Wyatt should be added to once, not twice. Even when I lose I win. Peculiar, huh? Get off my topic if you've come here to play the flame game. A troll can troll another troll, but only if that troll is more powerful. You aren't.

w8 was this argument about trolls or was it about you making a mistake and not admitting to it..
lawl

Java

Seeing that mojarity of these votes are based off of popularity, I pick the name Magnetic.

Sad Panda

Quote from: Mute on December 02, 2010, 07:34:00 AM
Quote from: zokian on December 02, 2010, 03:10:06 AM
w8 was this argument about trolls or was it about you making a mistake and not admitting to it.
Continue with this argument and I'll be the one trolling you.

In the words of a wise man; "You better check yourself before you wreck yourself."

Vote added. I do rather like that one. Good choice. It is becoming a bit of a popularity contest in my opinion though. Names like Chaoslancex, Mooshu, and Volcanic Me are great. Names like Bear Hug, Seri0us Fool, and I Poon I are not. Once again, vote added.