News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Best Name

Started by Sad Panda, November 27, 2010, 11:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

I think Chaoslancex could win. If not it'll be Mooshu or Volcanic Me. Thanks for voting, Stephi.

Ra

Mooshu
ChaoslanceX
Insomnom

Sad Panda

Added, thanks for voting.

Insomnom

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 27, 2010, 11:54:42 PM
Since Ryan posted here all current votes will be doubled.

Doesn't that kind of mess up the entire point of voting?
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Nahhhhh. I just felt like doing something. Whoever was up there deserved it because they were one of the first people to get voted on.

Insomnom

Fair enough, I suppose. =P

I'll put a vote in for Mooshu and Mute.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Wild

x wild x
free beer
secret strenght

just jking (they are all my old acc's)

i love the names:
- caponer
- joker
- unknowed

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Dug

Chaoslancex
Mooshu
Volcanic Me
I Poon I
Insomnom
Those 5 are the best i suppose =]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

zokian

Meaty hippo
Mooshu
Volcanic Me
Chaoslancex
Insomnom
lawl

bear hug

Meaty Hippo
Seri0us Fool
Nuggets
F O R T Y Oz
Ra

Sad Panda

Thanks for voting, everyone. Votes added.

zokian

you've been added them wrong and im not gonna tell you where you went wrong gl finding them..  ;D
lawl

Sad Panda

Quote from: zokian on December 01, 2010, 10:57:04 AM
you've been added them wrong and im not gonna tell you where you went wrong gl finding them..  ;D

Do some seem to be over double of what they have actually earned? Yeah, I know. Don't be a smart ass and try to read all of the posts from now on.

zokian

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 01, 2010, 03:47:28 PM
Quote from: zokian on December 01, 2010, 10:57:04 AM

Do some seem to be over double of what they have actually earned? Yeah, I know. Don't be a smart ass  and try to read all of the posts from now on.

incorrect.. please don't insult me and maybe next time you should learn how to count before making a topic like this..

2 of the mistakes you made were..
i poon i - 2 more than voted for
meaty hippo - 1 less than voted for
lawl