News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Double XP Weekend and Combat Update

Started by Ry60003333, November 26, 2010, 12:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Quote from: Yoho on November 26, 2010, 01:05:01 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on November 26, 2010, 03:09:07 AM
Quote from: Killer Panda on November 26, 2010, 02:19:38 AM
Me neither I guess. I thought the update would fix my problem, but it didn't...
What exactly is the problem your having?

Quote from: Yoho on November 26, 2010, 02:14:14 AM
Shame i still can't play.  >:(
And you? :P

I had a white screen then Nick told me to wait for a while, and it worked but when I logg in it's really laggy, it takes around 2 mins for my character to move.

Blahhhhh I forgot to mention that. I have basically the same problem. I got logged in about three times out of 20 or so tries. When I got in it was laggy and I could send a few pms to my friends who needed me, but I was completely incapable of moving. I tried to tell Zexion about it, but my character wouldn't do normal typing--only pms.

I'm A Fag

umm just wondering why i don't get double xp again?

it's now saturday and i've used all of fridays xp hours..
~Jahvahn

Sad Panda

Quote from: natalie on November 26, 2010, 02:30:10 PM
umm just wondering why i don't get double xp again?

it's now saturday and i've used all of fridays xp hours..
It depends on the game's clock, not yours. You'll have to wait about nine hours or so until you can get double exp again.

I'm A Fag

wow thats a long time... thanks anyway.
~Jahvahn

Sad Panda

Yep. Just wondering, but where do you live?

Sad Panda

Build 21 fixed all of my loading problems, but not the lag when I got in. It still lags immensely and the farthest I ever got was about 20 seconds when I tried to teleport and Mute tried talking with me. I got one message out in free speak. The game took 10 seconds to type what took me 5 seconds to type.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 26, 2010, 08:42:17 PM
Build 21 fixed all of my loading problems, but not the lag when I got in. It still lags immensely and the farthest I ever got was about 20 seconds when I tried to teleport and Mute tried talking with me. I got one message out in free speak. The game took 10 seconds to type what took me 5 seconds to type.

Have you tried using a different world, account, or updating the client?
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Yoho

I tried updating the client and using different worlds, I'll try a different account now Used a different account, it still does not work.

Sad Panda

I have updated the client serveral times and it has not worked. I have not used a different world or a different account. Later I'll try that when I am able to.

Vee Dub

Sad Panda

Thewhowhatnow? I don't know what "cache" is...

I'm A Fag

I live in Australia.

Also i missed out on 10 hours of double xp... ='(
~Jahvahn

Sad Panda

Oh, that's cool. Did you miss out on 14:59:40? I did. =|

Yoho

Sad Panda

Yeah, it doesn't matter all that much though. Just a game...