News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Chat Speak, Leet Speak, and Text

Started by Sad Panda, November 11, 2010, 10:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Ok, it also makes no sense whatsoever for most of the Americans, who are 90% of the players on here. I'll add SMD later.

Yoho

Quote from: Insomnom on November 12, 2010, 04:03:01 PM
I use it too.
Edit: And I'm American. wtf. lol

Idc 'nd idfc.
I don't care and the more colorful variant.

When I say Cba this normally happens, and it's mostly Americans.

Yoho: Cba.
Player: Cba?
Yoho: Can't be arsed.
Player: Arsed?
Yoho: ughh.

Insomnom

Wait, isn't this supposed to tell people what things are?
So if it doesn't make sense to people, then that's a good reason to put it on the list. lol
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Idc will be added when the other one is. I'm not adding the other two though since most people won't understand it. Although I'll consider adding them because of that point you just made... Well played..

M I K E

Lol = Lots of laugh, not "go away noob"?

Sad Panda

Lol--Laughing out loud... I said "go away noob" beause it's so obvious. Litterally everyone knows what it means. I think you might have been the only one who hadn't before I made this post. I'll add SMD and CBA/CBF.

Dug

Killers got you there mike lol  this is helpful for those players who don't know any of this lol :D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

If I felt like sifting through the forums (I don't) then I'd find a topic about me complaining about the "st00pod talkz".