News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

blitzzone

Started by gomes97, November 20, 2010, 05:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Give me dictator and I'll consider doing something. I might be quitting. I have too much school, soccer, and other things. On top of all of that I have to fix my computer and make the client compatible with it. Not sure yet, but it's more than likely.

gomes97

unkowed: accept i maken u co owner too
inferno: accept

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Wild

can i join?
my total lvl is like 300? :P

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

xyo

Dug

What are your combat levels? if it is lower then 85 then please train more and you might have a better chance to get accepted.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

gomes97

Quote from: dug on December 07, 2010, 11:57:52 AM
What are your combat levels? if it is lower then 85 then please train more and you might have a better chance to get accepted.

his lvl is 98

XYO: accept i im going talk which dug for u rank
x wild x: i set u on the training

good luck xyo and wild

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

luca

can i join this clan
i em the brother form luca123

Dug

Quote from: gomes97 on December 07, 2010, 12:11:25 PM
his lvl is 98
good luck xyo and wild
We will give you, xyo recruit for now and when you level up to cb lets say 104-106 we will give you leader or so.
And x wild x you will be tested for this week and we will give you a rank  :D.
As for luca i have saw you in-game i think you need to train a bit more then you will be able to join :)
Thank you for your apply's
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

gomes97

Quote from: dug on December 07, 2010, 12:26:11 PM
Quote from: gomes97 on December 07, 2010, 12:11:25 PM
his lvl is 98
good luck xyo and wild
We will give you, xyo recruit for now and when you level up to cb lets say 104-106 we will give you leader or so.
And x wild x you will be tested for this week and we will give you a rank  :D.
As for luca i have saw you in-game i think you need to train a bit more then you will be able to join :)
Thank you for your apply's

i think luca u can i im going talk which dug

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

I'm A Fag

Yeah i was invited to join the clan, i'd like to be ranked at co-owner i am really good friends with dug so could you guys talk it out about this.. My total level is around about 650-750.
~Jahvahn

unknowed

uhmm natalie, i'm very close frends with dug,also i am frends with gomes, plus my total is around 1300.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

gomes97

Quote from: natalie on December 07, 2010, 11:10:36 PM
Yeah i was invited to join the clan, i'd like to be ranked at co-owner i am really good friends with dug so could you guys talk it out about this.. My total level is around about 650-750.

sorry natalie but i give u a order rank unkowed is better then u sorry but i im going talk which dug for u rank :)
but u are nice too ;) :)

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

I'm A Fag

Quote from: gomes97 on December 08, 2010, 02:00:09 AM

sorry natalie but i give u a order rank unkowed is better then u sorry but i im going talk which dug for u rank :)
but u are nice too ;) :)

Awww, well i guess it's your clan... but jus wonder can there be two co-owners because there's two owners?
~Jahvahn

Wild

no need to test me, im never online. just wanted to join for the fun :)

EDIT: i think the rank 'noob' is good enough.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

gomes97

natalie: i which dug and we think we make u head leader work good and we give u a higher rank
x wild x: frist when u let people join we check his armour cb and totaal.
and good idea from the new rank ty

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner