News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Java troubles. :(

Started by Yoho, November 22, 2010, 01:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

When I load up RS or AllGoFree client it just stays white, and anything else that needs Java doesn't even load up at all!

Anyone got any idea's I could use?

I hope I can get this fixed since 6 days ago I paid for RS membership. :(

M I K E

Yoho

Vee Dub

Use the client. It might work.

Insomnom

This happens to me sometimes.
I just scroll up and down rather quickly and it rights itself.

But yeah, downloading the client might be better.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Yoho

Yeah, I downloaded the client and tried and it still doesn't load.

Sad Panda

Once every few days this happens to me. I just let it be. Download the client if you haven't. Then pull up a client window and just let it load for however long it takes. The longest it's ever taken for me is an hour or so.

Yoho

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 23, 2010, 11:25:16 AM
Once every few days this happens to me. I just let it be. Download the client if you haven't. Then pull up a client window and just let it load for however long it takes. The longest it's ever taken for me is an hour or so.

Thanks, it works. :)

Is everyone else having really bad laggs?

Chaoslancex

Omfg I have same problem..  and downloading client has same problem...

Sad Panda

I have extremely bad laggs. I hate it. -.-  I'm gaining my levels the hard way, while 95% of the others are getting double exp all weekend..

Shadows

I have the same exact issue. Downloading the client, updating Java, and even letting the webclient sit doesn't help. And, if by some rare chance, I do manage to get on, I lag out literally within twenty minutes.
"Rubes"

Sad Panda

20 minutes? I lagg off within 20 seconds...

Yoho

It comforts me to know that I am not the only person suffering from this. :)