News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Deleting forum accounts

Started by M I K E, November 16, 2010, 01:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

Since heres like +10k registered accounts on this forum...

Would it be possible to delete all players who haven't been afctive for a year or something?

Vee Dub

It would serve allot of angry old players, Who knows if they're coming back or not?

Dench

I think he means all the accounts which have registered and have never logged in since... These accounts probably have names which the new players want to use.

Carbon

Yeah, like some forum accounts that have 0 posts. I looked through the list of members, and some of them are just random names, such as some with non existing words. Like some would be "AXSOQEIO" and such. Deleting those accounts would make it a bit easier to see more of the "actual players" in the game. And some people just make account names just to have it, and not use it. :-\ font]

masterp82

well.....you never know if they are coming back.

M I K E

Yeah but it sucks that new players can't get any unique names anymore...?

Yoho

Yeah, when I made my forum account I was really annoyed I couldn't have the name AE7891A.

Dug

rolf at Yoho but also it would be effective as we could actually see who play and who doesn't but it should also be checked with on the high scores if they have a skill over 60 then they would probably be considered a player
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..