News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Some guy scammed me, took my 60m! PLZ read Jeremy or RY or any mod!

Started by toontjuh6, November 10, 2008, 03:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLOSED

CLOSED
0 (0%)
CLOSED
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

toontjuh6

jeremy or ry, somebody by the name of Revver scammed me, he took my 60m! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Zack

Let me guess, you were trading, he logged out, he came back on, you chewed him out asking for you items back, and he said he didn't have them. If so then it is just a server glitch and can not be fixed.

toontjuh6

Quote from: Vista X on November 11, 2008, 08:51:58 AM
Let me guess, you were trading, he logged out, he came back on, you chewed him out asking for you items back, and he said he didn't have them. If so then it is just a server glitch and can not be fixed.
watever

Petey

That happened, to the other server I play also >.>. I hate it when that happens, you should be more careful next time while trading with someone!
I hope, this server glitch get's fixed soon enough, before more people get's this situation.

-Petey

P - E - T - E - Y     1 - 3 - 3 - 7
The one and only, official, Petey.

Mia

If at the time you reported him, GOOD.
If you didn't in future Please report when something like this happens.
Proof of the incedint.

Con1887

Nor can the items be replaced, also Ryan has updated it so when you log out, it declines the trade. Therefore you don't lose items.

Bill

Why do people create pointless polls? It's stupid. They should lock them if they are stupid and pointless or are there for no reason.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Rock Star

Quote from: toontjuh6 on November 11, 2008, 08:35:02 PM
watever

Hmm, he was trying to help you don't respond saying,  "watever"
But yes, this thread has been answered. I personally have gotten my items lost in the winds of Ethiopia. My Green Mask. Sad times.

~Rock Star

Mia

Banning for this shoud'nt be allowed, it may have been acciedental.... so i think reporting them is good enough because it will  take a screenshot and will be checked out.
Reprot for sscaming. NO MATTER WHAT.

0ownage0

ya this has also happened to me as well i losed 2 billion pumkins lol i was realy mad at the other person but then i got over it and i am more careful when i am trading now,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Pure01owner

look 60m isn't alot but it is 2 some people if u find me ill give u 1b cash ok. be careful when u trade high amounts of items aswell as rares make sure u get screen shots or video it like i do most the time.

~pure01mage?~
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

BigDogg420

Quote from: Bill on November 23, 2008, 06:05:55 PM
Why do people create pointless polls? It's stupid. They should lock them if they are stupid and pointless or are there for no reason.

Bill is right and the poll was locked and now edited.

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

God Paul

Dude there not going to give you any items back sorry to say...
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Bill

Quote from: God Paul on January 30, 2009, 06:18:28 PM
Dude there not going to give you any items back sorry to say...

This was posted back in early December man. This problem has been taken care of and I think a moderator should lock this now.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........