News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

warned for trying to sell

Started by God Colin, January 28, 2009, 04:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

i warned him for trying to sell a runescape to let all know that he's been warned. you czan see i said "you can not sell rs accounts at bottom of chat box.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

God Paul

-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Zack

Every day there is a new report of players selling accounts, when will this madness end?

Bill

This wouldn't be a rant, therefore it's in the wrong section. You post in the wrong sections a lot. Look at where you are before posting. It's good that you are posting pictures here on the forums, but have you tried using the "Report Abuse" option in-game?

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

Quote from: Bill on February 02, 2009, 08:06:37 PM
This wouldn't be a rant, therefore it's in the wrong section. You post in the wrong sections a lot. Look at where you are before posting. It's good that you are posting pictures here on the forums, but have you tried using the "Report Abuse" option in-game?

Bill is right ;) , If you are reporting something in the "rants" area..let it be something very serious, like a client hacker, etc..