News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Is it just me or is magic reaaaallly slow now?

Started by Flame, December 15, 2008, 11:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

I logged on today and went pking where I found some one itemers and some people 163+ but it's now like impossible to kill anyone around my level (it's even hard to kill the one itemers lol) because magic (which was usually used to combo with melee to kill someone) is sooo slow and pumpkins heal all your hp. I'm not actually suggesting that it gets fixed because I know Blitz is by far a bigger priority but I would like to know why magic was slowed down so much.

I pooN I

Yes, i was curious about that also, and I might suggest making pumpkins heal only like 40 now, since it's so slow to attack people.

xx taco xx

I honestly would not worry about this, since classic should be long gone soon. But hopefully there is still a classic server online   8)

Xx Taco xX

Zack

Quote from: xx taco xx on December 15, 2008, 09:24:50 PM
I honestly would not worry about this, since classic should be long gone soon. But hopefully there is still a classic server online   8)

Xx Taco xX
Don't worry, after Blitz comes out there will still be one classic server still online  ;)

dk

The contents of this post has been removed.

~DK~

Mia

DK!
IF U DONT LIKE THIS SERVER GO?  >:(

Pure01owner

Quote from: dk on December 18, 2008, 02:45:18 AM
Quote from: Flame on December 15, 2008, 11:23:06 AM
I logged on today and went pking where I found some one itemers and some people 163+ but it's now like impossible to kill anyone around my level (it's even hard to kill the one itemers lol) because magic (which was usually used to combo with melee to kill someone) is sooo slow and pumpkins heal all your hp. I'm not actually suggesting that it gets fixed because I know Blitz is by far a bigger priority but I would like to know why magic was slowed down so much.
well i think your all just a bunch of nerds who cant stop playing god damn worldscape coz you have nothing better to do in your life ;D ;D ;D

Shouldnt Speak like That U Noob Go Away dk No One Wants 2 Hear You
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Bill

Dk...You're so lucky I don't know you in real life. If I did, your a*s would be grass.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Flame

well i think your all just a bunch of nerds who cant stop playing god damn worldscape coz you have nothing better to do in your life ;D ;D ;D
Sorry but you don't know anything about myself or anyone else here so making assumptions like that is very ignorant of you.

Triniboy

Watch who your calling a nerd...if you think you so good..come fight me..im just  a nooby lvl 3. >:(

And btw...I rather be a nerd...atleast i know i have a brain that will get me somewhere in life.

Jeremy

Dk, I have revoked your ability to post for a few days. Please do not flame, or post irrelevance. Offensive language is also not allowed on these forums. I suggest you read over the Forum Rules before you post again.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

God Paul

-sighs at flame- dude i dk but if its a problem... just dont do magic. :P

paul dixon. aka: darktaco
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer