News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

REMINDER!

Started by hashem, November 16, 2010, 12:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Ughhhh... Swindled again...

hashem

i think it may take time...if im not forgotten ???
Hashem ,Champion Of The Frozen Wastes.

Francis

I think if it's been a year you wouldve already MADE A NEW ACOUNT!!!!! Theres no way to add the same items and same level, it's not that easy -.- If you made a new acount a year ago you couldve already trained got a higher level then before, got better items, and more. instead of wasting time and posting on the SAME topic. The acount WON'T be fixed and you have to deal with it. MAKE A NEW ACOUNT!!!
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

hashem

Quote from: Francis on January 07, 2011, 03:30:46 PM
I think if it's been a year you wouldve already MADE A NEW ACOUNT!!!!! Theres no way to add the same items and same level, it's not that easy -.- If you made a new acount a year ago you couldve already trained got a higher level then before, got better items, and more. instead of wasting time and posting on the SAME topic. The acount WON'T be fixed and you have to deal with it. MAKE A NEW ACOUNT!!!
it will be fixed...
Hashem ,Champion Of The Frozen Wastes.

Kryptonite

Quote from: hashem on January 08, 2011, 01:09:12 AM
Quote from: Francis on January 07, 2011, 03:30:46 PM
it will be fixed...

Jeez just listen to him.. FFS

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Voltimolt

tbh, I Don't think ryan is even still working on this glitch, your better off making a new account.

Sad Panda

This just in: The glitch on your account has been deemed unfixable. You have been directed to make a new account as soon as possible. Once again, the bug is not able to be fixed.