News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Strong Monsters

Started by Sad Panda, November 15, 2010, 05:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

What are some strong monsters in the game? Just name some off. If it's on one of the lists down here then don't resuggest it.

In Game

• King Black Dragon
  • Moles
  • Ice Queens

Not In Game

• Queen Kalphites

Kryptonite

Kalphite Queens are in game. :)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Chaoslancex

Daxking

Jad and Chaos Elemental  ::).

Sad Panda

I talk with Ryan today and he said he hadn't porgrammed them in yet. I'll check up on those other two when I can... Thanks everybody.

Ry60003333

Don't worry, we'll be adding more strong Npcs for players to fight. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Dug

stronger monsters!@#!@#!@# i cant even kill a rock!
god help us
and where can we fight moles and what do they drop :)?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

I've got a guide for that here. Thanks, Ryan. I was mainly asking so I could try to determine which ones drop which rares. Got a cheat-sheet for me, pleash? Also, thank you for helping me out with the forum issue, Ryan. (:

Carbon

That guide is already on these forums... ???

Sad Panda

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Carbon

Quote from: Insomnom on November 18, 2010, 07:59:37 PM
You wrote in this topic too, and it's also the same thing, but gives more "details" on how to be prepared and such on this topic. And your link brings to another forums... :-X

Sad Panda

Blahhhhhh my bad. I meant to give you this. The site I'm sending you to is my personal site where I keep things. The only thing on there is stuff to help people with Blitz... and some other stuff for just me (pr0n).

Carbon

Ahh... That makes more sense. This is helpful you should add it to the other guide involving the Mole.

Sad Panda

No, I don't want my guides on other forums. I trust the Blitz members that visit my site, but I don't trust the random people who visit this site which is why I don't want them spread around.