News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

PEOPLE IN BLITZ ARE SELFISH!

Started by d1stortor, November 12, 2010, 01:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

There not selfish, There protective. They don't want to give items out because it's hard to get items in blitz. I understand that and respect that.

Also, I've seen some people selling cheap stuff and giving to away. Dug gave me dragon boots, What a nice friend!

Sad Panda

Quote from: masterp82 on December 10, 2010, 06:56:40 PM
dug plz stfu.you are the only noob here so plz...and if you gonna say something say, then please say it straight up.i do not got time for people who do not say things straight to their face.  NOOB.

Amen to that!

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on December 10, 2010, 09:05:56 PM
Also, I've seen some people selling cheap stuff and giving to away. Dug gave me dragon boots, What a nice friend!

I gave some kid like 200k, all of my money at the time, then he came back later and I gave him more money, which I earned from selling lobsters. It's just a game. You can be generous without digging deep.

Diva La Viva

It was easier to get stuff in classic.

Dug

Quote from: masterp82 on December 10, 2010, 06:56:40 PM
dug plz stfu.you are the only noob here so plz...and if you gonna say something say, then please say it straight up.i do not got time for people who do not say things straight to their face.  NOOB.
Oh really i'm the noob? why don't you find out how many people i've helped in worldscape when they began AND i'm still helping people.
Define noob?
And thirdly You don't have time? Thats the first.

Most people in the game are not selfish.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

masterp82

well, i have given alot of stuff my self. bandos,dragon, money, sharks, etc etc. it doesnt really mean anything. but nvm, its not worth it arguing anymore.

M I K E

I'm not really selfish..

You should take care that you arent before you rant about this?

I don't know...

ratman3

Over the past few weeks, I have noticed that people are becomming more and more selfish.  I almost actually QUIT worldscape because of that.  When somebody is new, and asks me for advice, for for some items, i give it to them most of the time.  It's the right thing to do, to help others when needed.  Sadly, alot of the people in this game don't understand that now.  I only know a FEW people in the game that actually go out of their way to help others.  I've given away 3a, d boots, d chains, ss's, bandos, about 3m+ in cash, about 3 of each Rare (over the time of the game), a H'ween + Phat.  Also, i've hosted 3 drop partys, in which over time, I've given away the majority of my wealth, to new players that want to play and enjoy the game.  Most of my wealth is now gone, which I spread around throughout worldscape.  Nobody forced me to do it, I did it willingly.

*sorry for basically taking my anger out on the game...*
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Inferno

I give them some homemade bronze, a weapon, information and a hatchet that they can chop chop all day with. And "THEM" is us, we all have been a noob once. If we ask for more just ignore us.
Call me Diva, Maxi, Max, the best. I prefer the last one.

Kryptonite

I remember giving a full bandos set to this new level 3 and he "died in lumby and lost it"

-.-

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

There should be a thread of new players
*quote*
Play with the spirit and hold you're head up high, make sure you don't ask for items at first but get yourself some friends :)
*quote*
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

lollol

well i say that we actually gotta leave em to help themselves instead of beging like what happened to us when we first started in blitz or in classic ya know,and for me in classic i usually give the ppl who beg so much stuff cause i had em and now i dont really give any one anything cause i dun have it for me and him :/
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

unknowed

I'm selfish, But maybe that has a reason? It's just how you expiernce it..

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

unknowed

Spam btw, but i where trying to say, that how you start this game,(if you get lots of items or nothing) Is makeing a big difernce, (ughh grammar failed once again.)how you will be later in game,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Insomnom

It's not spam, I was asking a legitimate question because you weren't making sense.

And what you just now said had nothing to do with what you said before. x/
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.