News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

PEOPLE IN BLITZ ARE SELFISH!

Started by d1stortor, November 12, 2010, 01:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d1stortor

The thing that bothers me a lot here in blitz, is that people have now become very shady,selfish,greedy, etc. I remember on classic everyone was so nice and stuff. People would give stuff for no reason. And here in Worldscape Blitz people try to keep everything for them selves. I understand that no one likes people that beg for stuff. But like when you ask them questions about a certain item they do not want to tell anyone. I just think I had to put this up here because people changed all of a sudden.Also, because players don't even help out new people anymore. So if there is a new player in this game that no one has helped them and they need help, feel free to private message me.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Insomnom

I honestly don't see where you're going with this, unless you're talking about the third age secret (which I think you are).
'nd I completely understand why that's a secret and should remain that way for now.

But, honestly, all's I've seen from people is people being generous.
Giving their friends (or just random people, really) items or selling them for cheap, etc.

'course no one is going to give a new player who begs anything, because it's annoying, but yeah.
Dunno where you're coming from.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

bear hug

lol i think people on  blitz are really nice ive given loads away i mean preety much everyone it soo nice.. but thats just my opinion and as it appears insomnom's too..

Dench

I do help people, It's kind of why I'm not as rich as I was few months ago... :P Anyway people don't say where to get valuable items to keep them valuable but I see where you're coming from, I was good friends with a lot of people in Classic, we would help each other out with items when needed but it's different now, In classic the economy was bad  :-\ I don't think anyone wants Blitz to be the same.

d1stortor

No Jazzy, I'm not saying because of me. I do know where to get the 3rd age armor thing. I'm saying about other people. And I have noticed that the higher in level you get the more selfish you become. That's just what i've seeing. And i'm not saying names, but most of the admins/mods don't even help like they used to on classic. They just want to warn,ban,mute people. You ask them a question and they come up with something that isn't helpful at all. But like I said, i'm not saying this because they have done this to me (of course they have, just not many times). But it is what I see through out the game. And it is not bad for a person combat level 3 to come ask you for stuff. I mean, it does get annoying but if you put yourself in a low level combat shoes' you would be asking people for stuff too. And come on now, if you are high level combat you have to expect people to ask you for stuff.

Rivin X

Here's a simple solution to people who are a low level and beg as you say. -Train...

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Vee Dub

Quote from: Rivin x on November 12, 2010, 10:12:36 PM
Here's a simple solution to people who are a low level and beg as you say. -Train...
Thank you!

People always ask me how to get better and get better items. The #1 thing you can do is train!

I don't find people selfish nor greedy.

Dench

Quote from: Rivin x on November 12, 2010, 10:12:36 PM

Their reply... "but were is a good place 2 train??"
I don't think it's the best solution, saying you have no items to give away works best...

Wild

just ignore them if they are annoying :P

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

M I K E

d1stortor

See guys, that's what i'm saying. People don't help anymore as much as they used to. We were once like them. I'm just saying...let's not be selfish and help them out at least by giving them a couple of items that can help them get started. That was the only reason I liked the clan called "Blitz Legends". Because it was made to "help new players". And i'm putting this in quotations because for some reason the clan did not work out. I know it is annoying for people to ask for stuff you worked hard for, but if you don't need something, it's always good to help a "newb" out, XD.

Dug

Honestly i know what you mean but me i'm not selfish as i have helped loads of new players by making noob Armour then giving them to train with and then giving them dragon weapons :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

masterp82

that's good because some people i do not know what they be thinking haha. They think that they are too much for us noobs,  :)

Dug

No way, i'm sure no person in worldscape would think that unless there the noob them selfs  ;D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

masterp82

dug plz stfu.you are the only noob here so plz...and if you gonna say something say, then please say it straight up.i do not got time for people who do not say things straight to their face.  NOOB.