News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

PEOPLE IN BLITZ ARE SELFISH!

Started by d1stortor, November 12, 2010, 01:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

I think of it two ways....
Its nice to give items that you don't need or want. One mans trash is anothers glory.
And
If you get things handed to you, you don't treat it with the same respect you would if you had to earn it. You might also think things are handed to you instead of working for them.

TROLOLOLOLOL

No shit people are selfish. Blitz hasn't been out that long, so there isn't tons of good items in the economy like there was in Classic. If we were able to go and get these good items ourselves, these noobs sure as hell can get them themselves with a bit of training. It's their own f*cking fault if they're too ignorant to get items fairly.

Dug

The only selfish person i can think of in worldscapeblitz from a few months ago was error.
You're wrong there are good items in the economy just no-one is on that active so trading can take place every 10 seconds.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

TROLOLOLOLOL

I'm not wrong; this topic is wrong then.

ratman3

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on February 03, 2011, 09:05:40 AM
I'm not wrong; this topic is wrong then.

Hm... the economy is quite strong now, a street price has been set for almost every item.  I can get just about any item in the game now, with a few exceptions... .  The economy is quite strong.

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Why did you quote me in that post?

Rivin X

Mmk, the argument needs to stop please. -Offtopic

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Dug

^^Plus, classic is coming back so there won't be a need for this argument to carry on any longer.(Ratman you've done splendid :) )
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..