News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

WorldScape Christmas 2010

Started by Ry60003333, November 07, 2010, 11:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

Tell people there's newdz.

That'd Make my Christmas. =]

Dug

poor misguided yoho :P anyway not really people want a different event the old event was amazing but people want to see new stuff and honestly bringing it back wouldn't mean classic is coming back lol...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

unknowed

I diden't say that it was brining classic back, i only where saying what my thoughts where, cause people are asking: when is classic comeing back? it's not, but lately they said: some parts of classic are comeing back, christmas event could be a part of classic comeing back,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Dug

nope i disagree Do you see Runescape saying there bringing the old rs style back and hosting the same Christmas event annually? I don't think so. They lost a few players because of that but they also gained much more for bringing new events and skills like dungeonerring. I know there your opinions :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

How about Ryan gives us all admin accounts? Just kidding, I'd ban 99% of you guys...

Dug

That wouldn't bring back classic either and you wouldn't bann me beacause you love me, besides i'd bann you first.

Sad Panda

I'd be the person to ban anyone who logs in. I'd slowly, but surely, dwindle down the population of WS...

Just so you guys know, I wouldn't ban any of you. I do actually like a lot of you, and power abuse is dumb.

Dug

M I K E

1 day to go...

Where is it!?  :o

Rivin X

This isn't a chat room, this is for submitting ideas. although one has already been chosen. topic closed.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Sad Panda

You should probably close it then..

zokian

Quote from: Rivin x on December 22, 2010, 10:01:42 PM
This isn't a chat room, this is for submitting ideas. although one has already been chosen. topic closed.
Quote from: Killer Panda on December 23, 2010, 12:16:27 AM

haha lol epic ;D
lawl

Kryptonite

Quote from: zokian on December 25, 2010, 07:53:42 AM

You're an idiot why the HELL would you post that?

haha lol epic ;D

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

unknowed

Quote from: zokian on December 25, 2010, 07:53:42 AM

haha lol epic ;D

*coguh*saysthanoobofws*cough*

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.