News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

WorldScape Christmas 2010

Started by Ry60003333, November 07, 2010, 11:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

I wish we could do my idea, It's great.

If we can't do mine, I like M I K E'S idea. But i think the items should be all red and white.

Sad Panda

I don't like any of these that much now that I've looked back at them...

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 14, 2010, 07:21:00 PM
I think that's supposed to stay in your head... Ryan How about A hunt around worldscape?
A list of items and tasks to be done in a limited time period. ;D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Quote from: dug on December 15, 2010, 04:41:10 AM
I think that's supposed to stay in your head... Ryan How about A hunt around worldscape?

And if you somehow lagg and your account stays on?

Gf.  ;D

Dug

Quote from: M I K E on December 15, 2010, 07:35:15 AM
Quote from: dug on December 15, 2010, 04:41:10 AM

And if you somehow lagg and your account stays on?

Gf.  ;D
Then you will have to go back to Santa and he will say "You haven't Completed your assignments in time now the girls and boys won't receive there presents!"*The screen blackens and you go back in time*
And you repeat it over and over again until you do it in time.. It's just an idea :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Daxking

I think these are all not bad, but I hope one of them comes out soon, its almost christmas.   :P

Dug

Quote from: Daxking on December 19, 2010, 11:38:35 PM
I think these are all not bad, but I hope one of them comes out soon, its almost christmas.   :P
HO HO HO

katie xx

my chrissyy event!
step 1. call all the people from classic on the phone
step 2. tell them to come on blitz to catch up
step 3. ryan get's even smarter! :] and come up with a way to make them not log out.
step 4. enjoy there stay untill next year's chrissy : ]
step 5. reward? getting to talk with friends

p.s the best prezzi
Your signature has been removed. Please check your PMs for details. --Program

Dug

Quote from: katie xx on December 20, 2010, 08:05:17 AM
my chrissyy event!
step 1. call all the people from classic on the phone
step 2. tell them to come on blitz to catch up
step 3. ryan get's even smarter! :] and come up with a way to make them not log out.
step 4. enjoy there stay untill next year's chrissy : ]
step 5. reward? getting to talk with friends

p.s the best prezzi

Honestly i like this idea =] thou i don't think you can get jose on :[

katie xx

:] thanks, i like it too & to getting jose on? thats like telling a dog to sit! (it's easy and he will do it)

Dug

lol more like telling a cat to go eat its food... and love your signature =]

katie xx

i really like your idea dugless! :)
note: i am trying to make my event work! :)

unknowed

just get frosty around and let him give you a santa you need to walk to varrock talk to someone and then run back, then go walk on the ice path, and then you will get your santa hat from someone, just like in classic,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Dug

Quote from: unknowed on December 20, 2010, 09:47:28 AM
just get frosty around and let him give you a santa you need to walk to varrock talk to someone and then run back, then go walk on the ice path, and then you will get your santa hat from someone, just like in classic,
@ KATIE thanks   ;D
@ unknowed no offence but i'm sure we want new ideas and events  =]

unknowed

not sure about that one, cause everyone wants classic back, if you want classic back you want everything back,(just my theory)

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.