News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

WorldScape Christmas 2010

Started by Ry60003333, November 07, 2010, 11:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

It's almost that special time of year again, and here at AllGoFree we are hoping to have a brand new Christmas event for our players this year. Of course, you can't have a good Christmas event without a good storyline. In past years we have opened up the discussion for event ideas a bit late, as in a week or two before Christmas. However, the team (mostly me) is trying to do less procrastinating, so I've decided to post this topic now. :D

Here a few guidelines that you should follow when posting your suggestion:
* We cannot add custom items, Npcs, or areas to the game.
* Make sure the story can actually be programmed into the game.
* There needs to be some kind of reward.

Post away!

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Pk0wnedall

Storyline: We talk to Santa and he will say "Oh Dear, Somebody has stolen all of my presents to give to the boys and girls". We say "Would you like me to help you recover the loses?" He will say "Yes, That would be wonderful". Then we say "Do you have any clues?" Then he says "Yes i do, Go and check over at the rogues den" So we go there and we talk to the rogue and talk and say all these things, And make it he will give us the presents for for 5,000 gold. So Then go back to Santa and say "The rogue wants 5,000 gold for the presents back" So then Santa goes "Okay, Take this and get my pressies back!". He gives you 5,000 gold and then you speak to the rogue and give him the cash and he will say "Here are the presents." Then you go "Okay." You take them back to Santa and he gives you a reward.

Make the presents, or make the with a model maker or you can find some id that looks the same.

Rewards: Marionette (Any Colour), Mouse Toy, (Anything else)

Hope you like my idea.

Rivin X

STORY: Santa has had a rip in his bag while flying on his sleigh around Worldscape passing gifts to little girls and boys. PROBLEM: Santa's toy bag has a rip in it, so the toys have been falling out of his toy bag as he fly's around Worldscape. SOLUTION: Santa teleports you to the area he has lost his presents, and gives you a map to the locations where each present has been assumed to have landed, simply follow the map around, and collect the presents.SECOND PROBLEM: Soon after you give Santa the presents, it turns out that the The ice queen has stolen some of the presents that were knocked from Santa's slay. you must go to the ice queen's layer and defeat her minions. shortly after that, you will have to kill the ice queen, collect the key, and unlock the room where the presents are being held. Retrieve the presents to Santa for your reward.  REWARD: You get to choose from 3 presents, each containing a different prize. Prize 1)Toy Soldier 2)Toy Horsey 3)Toy Mouse  NEW PROBLEM: Santa Crashes his sleigh =(.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Vee Dub

Story: The elves are short of supplies and can't make puppets for the boys & girls. (There was an area in classic where it was a Marionettes warehouse, Works perfect.)
Solution: You go to Varrock where you meet the head elf and he tell you where to get materials for the worker elf's (somewhere like falador, You'll buy some planks of wood or something like that.) You'll take it back to the elves they thank you, take the material and continue on with there work.
Reward: A marionette. Color of choice.

M I K E

Please don't use Santa hats as a reward since its rare and loses its wealth if everyone has  ;)

Sad Panda

You guys, Santa can't give presents to the boys and girls of WS. There aren't any girls on the Internet. C'mon! I thought you guys were better than this...

I like Avery's and Jake's ideas. Jack... Oh boy...

Amanda xo

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 08, 2010, 04:37:59 PM
You guys, Santa can't give presents to the boys and girls of WS. There aren't any girls on the Internet. C'mon! I thought you guys were better than this...

I like Avery's and Jake's ideas. Jack... Oh boy...
Your favorite player mod  ;) is a girl.. ---->ME<---- Nice ideas you guys. Idea:How about clues? :]

Sad Panda

All girls are men, and all little boys are undercover FBI agents.

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

I know that this means nothing to you Ryan, but congratulations on your 1,000th post.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 09, 2010, 08:57:25 PM
I know that this means nothing to you Ryan, but congratulations on your 1,000th post.
I was going to say the same thing but didn't want to spam, But now you have, i guess. Congratulations and also Congratulations Oscar on your 2,000th post.

Sad Panda

I'm allowed to spam whenever I feel like it. In fact, I'm allowed to do whatever I want because I am the ruler over this pitiful community. You're right, I guess it was kind of spamful.  ::)

Vee Dub

Guys what did Ry say?

Ry, Do you have an idea on what you're thinking of that we could possibly improve on or add onto?

Dug

Ok firstly vee dub, ofcourse ryan has no idea, why do you think he's asking for help ;) he's been to busy updating and coding, that's why he needs us to think for him. ::)
Secondly we seriously need to stay on topic killer panda ;)
my chrismas imagination:

Story
You go to lumby castle grounds and there's a rumour that santas in town on the bridge so firstly we talk to santa and he claims that as he was passing presents to the people of worldscape warriors have attacked him taking his presents and are storing them in their secret base(aka al kalid grounds) and so he weeps as he won't be able to deliver the rest of the presents especially the teddy bear that crippled jimmy wished for, and so we offer to help by retreiving the presents.
Santa thank's you for joining in this journey and gives you a 50 noted lobsters as he says these worriors wore white suits of armour and are found somewhere in faldor as the guards of varrock say, so you go to that very place and attack the knights untill you eventually get a note drop which states the areas where they have hidden the presents in clues such as "2 steps downwards and 1 step to the right of the gem stole" or "2 steps above the tunnel entrance next to the Shantye pass".
After getting to the right place its obvious you will need a shovel so you go back to santa and ask where a shovel can be bought or found and the only place where Santa heard was the rimington mining area, eventually you get one and you go to the spot mentioned in the note and dig,"You have found one of Santa's presents!" Then you read the note again and one of the areas will have a line through it showing that you have fond the present in that area. Example shown below:
"2 steps downwards and 1 step to the right of the gem stole"
"2 steps above the tunnel entrance next to the Shantye pass"
"4 steps left  and 5 steps above the gate to the entrance of al kalid"
You keep on doing this untill you find all 5 presents and return them back to santa and he will thank you and reward you with 3 choices that you can choose from:
1) 100 of each basic rune and 50 of the complex
2) 100 of each of the arrows and a maple longbow
3) Or a 30 mins of double xp  8)(i only put this because some people felt bad that they didn't get a 99 they wanted and they were so close such as me when i wanted 99 smithing but i had no more ores and bars but i didn't have the time to mine and smith them and Oscar because he was to busy with work that he couldn't get on and finish burring his bones for 99 prayer)
My opinions; I think rivins is the best cause his is simple and easy to comprehend
P.s-it took my over an hour to write this on my bb!
     -The words in red is not a must as most players already have spades in there bank =]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

The thing when you had change to open the presents and get some rewards, like boots and robes, was awesome!

I wish you did the same this year, but little diffrent rewards, like no White longswords...