News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Code

Started by Sad Panda, November 06, 2010, 02:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see ::empty come back?

Yes
6 (60%)
No
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Insomnom

I would quit if we had ::bank.
x.x
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

So everyone is in for ::bank?

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Thanks. So why would you quit if we got arguably the best code back? Maybe ::lumby is better...

Insomnom

My train of thought is kinda odd.
If we had ::bank back, we'd probably have all the other "make-the-game-super-easy" commands back.
'nd that's not really what I like. :3
The game just wouldn't be worth playing to me anymore.
It's like cracking open a brand new game and using every cheat you can think of.
Killing spree for a good ten minutes using god-mode may be fun, but after awhile it's just pointless. =P
So something like that. I guess.

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I'm not saying we bring back ::food, or anything like that. We can bring back the codes that would effect the game, but not much. ::bank would, but only a little. Empty would litterally not do anything to the game that'd be noticed.

Insomnom

I'm all for ::empty.
That doesn't bother me at all.
::bank would. =P

Made by Pride.

unknowed

both would affect the game, and you know that.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Sad Panda

I think that ::bank would because people would use it in pking too, but ::empty would have little effect at all.

unknowed

it would have effect, and that's what i was saying, i think this idea failz.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Carbon

The votes for this are pretty close. A code to empty your inventory sounds good and bad. Skilling and leveling might become easier and getting rid of items faster might come in handy.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Carbon on November 14, 2010, 05:54:01 PM
The votes for this are pretty close. A code to empty your inventory sounds good and bad. Skilling and leveling might become easier and getting rid of items faster might come in handy.

How is this bad?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Yeah, you only listed good things. The only bad thing I can think of I stated earlier. Some stupid kid might accidentally type out ::empty and delete everything. Seriously who is so stupid they would do that? If they do it as a joke and accidentally hit enter then they deserve it.

Kryptonite

And commands like ::players ARE commands, for you who say Blitz doesn't have commands. Seriously I bet none of you can list ONE good reason why the command shouldn't be added.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Carbon

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on November 07, 2010, 06:58:34 AM
That's the thing theres no "::Empty" on Runescape, And it's quite a big advantage for skilling.
That's the way I feel too, I know I haven't been up there with skills but as I can tell this is like Runescape but better. I'm sure if the creators didn't put it in there now, they believed it shouldn't be in there. I'm just stating my opinion. :)