News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Good stuff.

Started by Vee Dub, November 03, 2010, 07:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee Dub

I was at the back of my house with a couple of my mates, we thought it might be a good idea to get some deodorant and torch a big line of cloth ( about 40 meters ) and see if it worked, it didn't. Me being me I was the stupid one too actually do it and the can decided to blow up in my hand, doesn't really make me a happy chap. I was taken to the hospital, waited 5 hours to fine out you can't get stitches on your fingers', can my life get much Better? I'm sure it will surprise me as well.   

Pk0wnedall

Typical Jake, Is it hard to type now?

Also, Hope your fingers recover well.

unknowed

nice job!
hope you recover soon..

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Insomnom

Nice one, man.
Hope you recover fairly quickly.

That's odd though, I've gotten stitches on my left index finger before.
Or at least, that's what I remember.. I was rather young then.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

bear hug

l0l next time vid it.. that must of been aweshome.. would of love to seen you just be like "shit..." lol anywayz hope you get better..  :P

Vee Dub

Quote from: bear hug on November 03, 2010, 04:49:32 PM
l0l next time vid it.. that must of been aweshome.. would of love to seen you just be like "shit..." lol anywayz hope you get better..  :P
Actually i think one of my friends have it on there Camera. I'l have a look.

Insomnom, The doctors said to me the stitches will fall out if they put them on my fingers. ( Seeing as we always bend and use them in nearly every activity. )

It's extreamly hard to type, The good thing is no school for Jakey Boy :D

They've been recovering well, I wont tell my mother that though :D

Insomnom

Which is when a finger splint comes in handy. lulz
Either way, glad things are going smoothly.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

d1stortor

haha, for some reason this reminded me of a vid that chaoslancex posted that was named "i quit skateboarding" lmao. Our body is the shit, it does incredible stuff soooooo fast,haha. i'm pretty sure you will recover pretty quick. Since once i put like 5 big ass fire crackers inside a container and the container exploded in my hand. And after a few days it was already healed. so i'm pretty sure you will get better soon.(i hope)  XD
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Vee Dub

Quote from: d1stortor on November 03, 2010, 06:59:07 PM
haha, for some reason this reminded me of a vid that chaoslancex posted that was named "i quit skateboarding" lmao. Our body is the shit, it does incredible stuff soooooo fast,haha. i'm pretty sure you will recover pretty quick. Since once i put like 5 big ass  fire crackers inside a container and the container exploded in my hand. And after a few days it was already healed. so i'm pretty sure you will get better soon.(i hope)  XD
GF :P

I'm just pissed because i can't ride my motor bike. I pretty much ruined my whole leg about 2 months ago, Now this!

FML!

d1stortor

Quote from: Vee Dub on November 03, 2010, 07:20:00 PM
Quote from: d1stortor on November 03, 2010, 06:59:07 PM
haha, for some reason this reminded me of a vid that chaoslancex posted that was named "i quit skateboarding" lmao. Our body is the shit, it does incredible stuff soooooo fast,haha. i'm pretty sure you will recover pretty quick. Since once i put like 5 big ass   fire crackers inside a container and the container exploded in my hand. And after a few days it was already healed. so i'm pretty sure you will get better soon.(i hope)  XD
GF :P

I'm just pissed because i can't ride my motor bike. I pretty much ruined my whole leg about 2 months ago, Now this!

FML!
i'm sure you will get used to it, lmao! jk.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$