News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Started by Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX, November 02, 2010, 09:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Wait wait wait!! Don't tell me you want me to read?

Daxking

Yes  ::) but it's not boring reading... Trust me, I dislike reading too. But it's for something I like.  ;)

Sad Panda

Lol, I'll tell you what I think of it after I get a chance to read that page.

Daxking

I hope you do read it, and not just say that  ::) ;D.

Vee Dub

It's so hard to read when you're typing like that.

I peeked into my mums cupboard and seen a PS3 with Black Ops and some other gadgets.

*For christmas* =D

Will be greeattt.

Daxking

You know what would suck, If it wasn't even for you.  ;D Happend to me before where I believed I was getting something... And didn't end up getting it.

Vee Dub

Quote from: Daxking on November 11, 2010, 12:30:26 AM
You know what would suck, If it wasn't even for you.  ;D Happend to me before where I believed I was getting something... And didn't end up getting it.
I didn't think of that =S

My brother already has one, So i don't think my sister will be having this one XD

Pk0wnedall

One of my best mates beat it last night.

And

My other mate beat it first day it came out.

I'm A Fag

hahaha l played that chinese game thing its weird..
~Jahvahn

X

He only thing I don't like about Black Ops is that, let's say you captured Flag Alpha, the dude who says We captured Alpha! is very boring when he he announces it.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 08, 2010, 10:04:54 PM
Oh, haha. I mostly play like pot smoker games. Like the game where you roll around a ball and make it bigger by crushing little crap. I loved that game. It's some japanese one that I can't remember the name of. Oh, I also LOVED Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. BEST. GAME. EVER. It's the second highest rated X-Box game of all time.
Lol, i have both, the first is best. The Manaan mission is boring thought. It was legendary for me for like 3-2 years ago.

HALO REACH!